Atlanta Braves Thread (Tim Hudson Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OCI knows absolutely nothing

Skeeter used to have some knowledge but has been shaky at best.

Orange Venom is really the only one who knows anything

I thought Skeeter was a UT employee during the Dooley days. So, I'm not sure what he knows now.

Agree about OCI.

Don't think Barnes has made an adjustment in game all year

Like it or not (and I know you don't), it's a deliberate choice:

Rick Barnes still not 'joystick coaching' UT Vols basketball

I haven't really got a problem with Barnes essentially treating the whole season as a teaching moment, since the roster meant there was no way we were going to be competing for anything, but dear God I hope he gets a point guard in here next year. That's an even bigger problem than our lack of size.

This is awesome.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/gWKOUxF-Dso[/youtube]

Finally got around to watching this. Outstanding. Except for the raspberry glaze on the ribs, of course, which is an even bigger abomination than calling a cow barbecue.

My boy's birthday was Friday. Given the option of eating any dish for dinner to celebrate, his choice was for me to cook him up a slab of ribs. "No sides, just more ribs." I was so proud.

Reactions: 1 person
Finally got around to watching this. Outstanding. Except for the raspberry glaze on the ribs, of course, which is an even bigger abomination than calling a cow barbecue.

My boy's birthday was Friday. Given the option of eating any dish for dinner to celebrate, his choice was for me to cook him up a slab of ribs. "No sides, just more ribs." I was so proud.

Sounds like you're bringing him up right.

This is beautiful.

Make him some Kansas City barbecue next time, Verc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back