Atlanta Braves Thread - Ryan Klesko Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that was amazing.

I’m happy for Mark Richt, honestly.

Me too

Also count me in with Lotto on JG. He’s a player. Brought a different energy and edge to the team.

Looked like his first start. The frustrating thing is we should have gotten those out of the way vs GT, ISU Umass etc and rolling right now. He can play.

Play calling is atrocious

Me too

Also count me in with Lotto on JG. He’s a player. Brought a different energy and edge to the team.

Looked like his first start. The frustrating thing is we should have gotten those out of the way vs GT, ISU Umass etc and rolling right now. He can play.

Play calling is atrocious

I'm not sold on him either way yet. I'm just shocked of how slow he seemed running. Let's hope next time he can average more than -0.1 per carry.

Indeed. Eyes still say he is decently mobile, but not as dynamic as I though.

I only listened on the radio. So I can’t comment, but it sounded like his ability to run at all did open things up. Just can’t be put in positions where we’re kicking FGs in the red zone every time.

Indeed. Eyes still say he is decently mobile, but not as dynamic as I though.

Agreed. Don’t know if that was timid/hesitant or what but not as dynamic as I thought either. He threw a handful of GREAT balls though

Also Jelly stopped running on the trick play or it would have been an easy (and game winning as it turns out) TD

Idk about elusive but true pocket guy is ridiculous

He moves well. He rolls. He made a couple great throws on the run.

It’s his first game. Get a grip

Get a grip lol calm down

Should have clarified: he is a pocket passer. Maybe true pocket is too far. But he is not a true dual threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back