ASU Scouting Report

The Vols drove to the Nashville airport this morning to fly to AZ...I guess that's where this occurred...

:rock:

:eek:lol:

False confidence since they would want the vols overconfident then get embarrassed by the sun devils.

That's not the answer I was looking for. LOL

lol, yeah...following summer ball, my expectations are really low...on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being no stream, 10 being Northwoods League, UT is a 7 to 8...jmo.

Seems set now...

Friday, 8:30 PM: UT - RHP Nick Williams (3-0, 1.00)
......................ASU - LHP Brett Lilek (1-0, 1.29)

Saturday, 8:30 PM: UT - RHP Andrew Lee (2-0, 3.60)
..........................ASU - LHP - Ryan Kellogg (1-1, 4.50)

Sunday, 3:30 PM: UT - RHP Kyle Serrano (3-0, 3.29)
........................ASU - RHP Darin Gillies (1-1, 6.75)

GBO!

Seems set now...

Friday, 8:30 PM: UT - RHP Nick Williams (3-0, 1.00)
......................ASU - LHP Brett Lilek (1-0, 1.29)

Saturday, 8:30 PM: UT - RHP Andrew Lee (2-0, 3.60)
..........................ASU - LHP - Ryan Kellogg (1-1, 4.50)

Sunday, 3:30 PM: UT - RHP Kyle Serrano (3-0, 3.29)
........................ASU - RHP Darin Gillies (1-1, 6.75)

GBO!

How our bats perform in the lefty/lefty matchups could be the deciding factor of this one.

Ben Taylor ‏@BTAYLORonTheG · 1m
Down in Tempe 2 see @AJSimcox @baseball4stewie @Tbetty24 & the Vols workout. Grabbed a sando @the Cheba Hut. The night is already plus plus!

BiEkaF6CMAATHQx.jpg:large

@Vol_Baseball taking over the local In-N-Out Burger

I miss In-N-Out Burger.

Reactions: 1 person
NCAA Baseball ‏@NCAACWS · 12m
Two undefeated teams remain!

@GamecockBasebll & @Vol_Baseball both sit at 12-0 going into the weekend.

Vol Baseball Manager ‏@UTBaseballEquip · 30m
@Vol_Baseball checking out the @Cubs spring training facilities. pic.twitter.com/l9JhJxLbRa

Andy Cox ‏@andycox44 · 50m
At the cubs spring training facility today in Arizona with @vol_baseball! This place is unbelievable. Instagram

Great Start and Good Luck in Tempe VOL'S. But lets not get too crazy about 12 - 0. Only the UNLV wins are worth talking about. Beating practically winless teams from PA, CT and IN mean very little if ASU has it's way this weekend.

Last edited:
Great Start and Good Luck in Tempe VOL'S. But lets not get too crazy about 12 - 0. Only the UNLV wins are worth talking about. Beating practically winless teams from PA, CT and IN mean very little if ASU has it's way this weekend.

Even if we win the series from Arizona state be happy but don't forget a lot of season left. Not only that still got the 10 weeks of division games.
A lot can happen.

VN Store

Back