Asking a favor

BleedorangeinGA

Proud member of the West Georgia Heup Club
I’m not telling anyone how to think, but I’m begging if tomorrow, Tennessee gets beat (handily) that we won’t be negative. I know we all have been hearing the same thing for a decade in regards to rebuilding but I honestly think we lucked up on coach Heupel.

I want to see an upset like everyone else but the reality is Georgia has a much superior roster.

Coach Heupel and this team have beaten the teams they were supposed to.

Tomorrow, please don’t get on here and bitch about a loss. If Tennessee wins tomorrow it will be a major upset. If They don’t win, let’s look forward to the future and support the players and coaches.

Just my 2 cents. Go Vols!

Last edited:
I’m not telling anyone how to think, but I’m begging if tomorrow Tennessee gets beat (handily) that we won’t be negative. I know we all have been hearing the same thing for a decade in regards to rebuilding but I honestly think we lucked up on coach Heupel.

I want to see an upset like everyone else but the reality is Georgia has a much superior roster.

Tomorrow, please don’t get on here and bitch about a loss. If Tennessee wins tomorrow it will be a major upset. If They don’t win, let’s look forward to the future and support the players and coaches.

So, if we get blown out, what should we do?
Text a friend?
Beat up the first Georgia fan you encounter?
Pee on the first real live animal bulldog you see?

So, if we get blown out, what should we do?
Text a friend?
Beat up the first Georgia fan you encounter?
Pee on the first real live animal bulldog you see?
Look ahead to brighter days? Don’t you believe there are a lot of fun times ahead of us? As a Vol fan of 50 years I do.

People are going to be negative and find fault in every game. It's kind of what we do. However Im pretty sure most ppl here see the progression in this team and are excited with what the future holds. I don't expect to see anyone yelling to fahr Heupel tho

Oh yeah 100% this site will react just like it always does, Calmly, with logic and reflection. Obviously this is how it will go down would you expect any different?
Yes, people will know the better team won and it will be handshakes all around.
How many “fahr heupel” threads will there be tomorrow? Absolutely none, definitely not.

I’m not telling anyone how to think, but I’m begging if tomorrow, Tennessee gets beat (handily) that we won’t be negative. I know we all have been hearing the same thing for a decade in regards to rebuilding but I honestly think we lucked up on coach Heupel.

I'm proud of our boys and our coaches. I fully expect them to stomp a mudhole in GA's sorry@$$ tomorrow...GBO!!

Actually we’ve beaten 2 where we at least opened as underdogs

Guilty as charged. It’s very hard to get away from that negative type of thinking, and honestly from years of misery of embarrassing seasons and losses; it’s seeped in like a disease. Win or lose tomorrow, I know our team will fight. You can’t hate them for that.

People will complain about how Heupel can’t recruit well enough to compete with Georgia if we get thrashed tomm just watch

If we get beat 50-0, it still won’t change how I feel about how this year has gone. This team and Heupel has exceeded my wildest expectation this season already. Given the attrition in the offseason, I thought we would possibly go 0-8 in the SEC this season.

Now, do I think it will be 50-0? Not from the product I’ve seen put on the field this season.

Go Vols!

Oh, let's just lose our minds, burn a few mattresses, make a few picket signs, get a few spray cans and express frustrations on the rock, and enpty the recycle bins onto the field. Let's be normal.

Oh yeah 100% this site will react just like it always does, Calmly, with logic and reflection. Obviously this is how it will go down would you expect any different?

I am looking forward to those with logical and reflective thoughts. Both of them.

My advice to you is stay away from the game thread.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
That very much depends on how things play out.
Everyone is mostly expecting Georgia to not have much trouble (search your heart, you know this the true). Tenn can look decent out there and it still not be close.
However, if Tenn looks like absolute garbage you better believe there will be plenty of negative things. If the defense looks the same as last week, if Heupel makes some dumb decisions or plays conservative, there are several bad turnovers and penalties, ST sucks again... those will be justifiable reasons to be negative.

I expect as soon as Georgia makes their first score some posters will say " game over" !
So many clowns, so little popcorn.

VN Store

Back