Make fun of souce for watching Beverley Hills 90210, Buffy, Hannah Montana, other girly shows. Ain't axing him nothin Thread.

tumblr_mqjl5tqUi51so5rw6o1_500.gif

There was a breif time she was okay to look at, nothing great, but she Fugly now. Bleeeck. I wouldn't with souces.

There was a breif time she was okay to look at, nothing great, but she Fugly now. Bleeeck. I wouldn't with souces.

I've never found Torrie Spelling attractive. Jennie Garth, on the other hand, still looks good for her age.

Reactions: Tin Man
Hope you and RV are well.
Just got RV out of the hospital with bilateral pneumonia and I am getting over 5 weeks of bronchitis. Sad news is we lost Rocki our 10 year old Blue Tick and RV's first dog ever. Rough!!!

Just got RV out of the hospital with bilateral pneumonia and I am getting over 5 weeks of bronchitis. Sad news is we lost Rocki our 10 year old Blue Tick and RV's first dog ever. Rough!!!

Dude. This is too much for one post. Are you doing okay? How's Diane? Obviously she just got out of the hospital, but is she doing okay?

So sorry to hear about Rocki, what happened? Topper and Cooper doing good?

It's been too long Bro.

Reactions: VolNExile and Souce
Dude. This is too much for one post. Are you doing okay? How's Diane? Obviously she just got out of the hospital, but is she doing okay?

So sorry to hear about Rocki, what happened? Topper and Cooper doing good?

It's been too long Bro.
We lost RV's mom last April 20th so the anniversary was very hard for her. Rocki past with liver cancer just after that. After much adjustment, she is doing really good. Topper is doing great, Cooper however tore his crucia ligament in his right back leg.....You can't repair that so the surgeon reshaped his knee to work without extreme pain. His is getting his hair back on his leg and hip now. We can't keep him restrained like we would like but he is almost healed up. The MIL's dog we inherited is blind, deaf and poos and pees then stomps around in it almost every day. It's everything I can do not to take that shat dog out in the woods and end it, but it wouldn't be right just because she is annoying.

VN Store

Back