Make fun of souce for watching Beverley Hills 90210, Buffy, Hannah Montana, other girly shows. Ain't axing him nothin Thread.

PCCUVGTMG280.gif

I'm going to need a low-T treatment after reading the last few pages of this thread. What's next, sharing life lessons learned from the Gilmore Girls show? Damn shame...

Boobs and violence, only two things that will get me to sit down and watch a show on tv now days.

Make good choices,

CH_V

I'm going to need a low-T treatment after reading the last few pages of this thread. What's next, sharing life lessons learned from the Gilmore Girls show? Damn shame...

Boobs and violence, only two things that will get me to sit down and watch a show on tv now days.

Make good choices,

CH_V

Hey, you can thank me for starting this thread so all this crap is condensed into this one thread instead of being discussed in all the other important ones.

Make good choices,

CH_V
so what did you think about the series finale of Gilmore Girls?

Reactions: Souce

VN Store

Back