Make fun of souce for watching Beverley Hills 90210, Buffy, Hannah Montana, other girly shows. Ain't axing him nothin Thread.

Meh, it was popular a little before my time. I was in 4th grade when it started, so I never really developed an interest.

I read on here a lot of people make fun of it and or say it was overrated. I loved it. I watched it every week and I own all the seasons on dvd. Was watching some bloopers last night is what made me think of it.

I read on here a lot of people make fun of it and or say it was overrated. I loved it. I watched it every week and I own all the seasons on dvd. Was watching some bloopers last night is what made me think of it.
A LOT of people loved it. Of course I've seen a few episodes, and it was pretty good, I just couldn't connect with the characters I guess.

Reactions: 508mikey
A LOT of people loved it. Of course I've seen a few episodes, and it was pretty good, I just couldn't connect with the characters I guess.
Not trying to sell you on it.

I started watching because of Jennifer Aniston, she was my "#1" for a while, and got hooked. Loved Chandler's sarcasm.

Speaking of random, some shows that debuted when I was in the 4th grade.

Alice
Baa Baa Black Sheep
Battle of the Network Stars
The Bionic Womam
The Captain and Tennille
Charlie's Angels
Family
Family Feud
The Gong Show
In Search of
Laverne & Shirley
The McLean Stevenson Show
The Muppet Show
Quincy, M.E.
Rich Man, Poor Man miniseries
Tabitha
What's Happening

I liked the first 2 or 3 seasons, then got kinda tired of it. But this was also around the time I went a couple of years without a tv. When I watch reruns of the later years, I do find them pretty funny.

Jennifer Anniston is still probably my #1.

Reactions: Behr and Souce
Speaking of random, some shows that debuted when I was in the 4th grade.

Alice
Baa Baa Black Sheep
Battle of the Network Stars
The Bionic Womam
The Captain and Tennille
Charlie's Angels
Family
Family Feud
The Gong Show
In Search of
Laverne & Shirley
The McLean Stevenson Show
The Muppet Show
Quincy, M.E.
Rich Man, Poor Man miniseries
Tabitha
What's Happening

I remember most of those.

Reactions: tnuhcvols
I liked the first 2 or 3 seasons, then got kinda tired of it. But this was also around the time I went a couple of years without a tv. When I watch reruns of the later years, I do find them pretty funny.

Jennifer Anniston is still probably my #1.

I forget the season number, but when it went back to them being in high school and all was stupid. I skipped some of those. But Thursday nights Friends and ER. Good TV.

👀

One of my mentors that taught me much of what I know, was on unsolved mysteries. He and his brother were abducted by aliens as children, they were doing hypnotic regression on the show about the ordeal. I helped him build his house. Unknown by me at the time it supposedly resembled the craft they were taken aboard. I had moved from knoxville and was watching the show and saw this episode I freaked out a little after I recognized who it was.

One of my mentors that taught me much of what I know, was on unsolved mysteries. He and his brother were abducted by aliens as children, they were doing hypnotic regression on the show about the ordeal. I helped him build his house. Unknown by me at the time it supposedly resembled the craft they were taken aboard. I had moved from knoxville and was watching the show and saw this episode I freaked out a little after I recognized who it was.
tenor.gif

VN Store

Back