Ask Ron Mexico Anything, Except For Life Advice II

IIRC, the "what's the backstory" post was in reply to a discussion about Leximax, who was active a year ago during the coaching search.

Have I got the wrong Lexi? If so, oops and lol.

She was getting hit on pretty hard by a guy on the Original Grudenite thread or whatever the survivor version was titled. She played along for a while and finally got tired of it AFAIK. Or something else completely different. The thread went seriously into the weird zone. Too bad, she was a keeper.
You talking bout Chuck or Weezer? Lol
That was some good reading material.

No, you are right. Same Lexi, and I remember all that weirdness.
She was tougher than nails and handled it well, I thought.

My assumption is that she drifted away because the thread eventually became something that would make Zoner threads look rational. Happened with a lot of other OGs too, and many never came back (not including the ones who were just sock puppets, as best as I can tell.)

She was tougher than nails and handled it well, I thought.

My assumption is that she drifted away because the thread eventually became something that would make Zoner threads look rational. Happened with a lot of other OGs too, and many never came back (not including the ones who were just sock puppets, as best as I can tell.)

Chuck reminded me of Volman 365, both a little Creepy. I thought she handled herself great against some in the Gruden thread.

VN Store

Back