Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Doh, I just now saw the picture of you and your moms dinner, I wasn't talking about that being disgusting, I meant the chocolate covered biscuits.

I don't care for pancakes but those do look good. I would definitely want to taste them. Just couldn't make a meal of them.
I debated between actual dinner and the pancakes..I was sold by the picture they had, and was not sure when I'd have the opportunity to have them again. I couldn't finish them, but they were great.

Are you that way with all types? Slightly allergic?
Just walnuts, coconut, and strawberries off the top of my head. Not pecans. Possibly stone fruits, because I refused to eat them as a kid, and I think that might be some sort of instinct. I don’t have dramatic reactions, just that weird tickle/ itch/ something on the roof of my mouth.

My real allergies as a kid were to planet Earth -pollen, pollen, and more pollen. I had allergy shots, which made things a little better, although not much. The only allergens I recovered from over time were mesquite and cats. Go figure.

Just walnuts, coconut, and strawberries off the top of my head. Not pecans. Possibly stone fruits, because I refused to eat them as a kid, and I think that might be some sort of instinct. I don’t have dramatic reactions, just that weird tickle/ itch/ something on the roof of my mouth.

My real allergies as a kid were to planet Earth -pollen, pollen, and more pollen. I had allergy shots, which made things a little better, although not much. The only allergens I recovered from over time were mesquite and cats. Go figure.

Don’t think I have heard of a strawberry allergy. I love me some strawberries.

Reactions: VolNExile

Bees for me, well yellow jackets and wasps, but not that bad, Poison Ivy, totally different thing for me. Doctor’s office for a shot, every stinking time.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back