Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Not really, although I think its all horse chit it seems others don't. I didn't realize I was being taken so seriously. Fawk it.

Reactions: 508mikey
I trust most everyone here in the zone, and have told them many times over the years, if they had a question on whether or not I was being serious or joking about something, simply ask.

All that crap you just typed is just condescending horse chit. You know nothing about me and your arrogance in thinking you do just makes me care even less.

That's all the explanation you get and you didn't deserve that.
That post is illustrating my point.

When you were a child, you stuck utensils into live electrical sockets, didn't you?

Reactions: TopsideVol
cucumber-sandwich-1.jpg

Reactions: Souce and joevol33
That post is illustrating my point.

When you were a child, you stuck utensils into live electrical sockets, didn't you?

Yes, I did. I'm not sure where you're going with the sudden hunger for my attention, but now that you have it, remember I haven't said anything about you or to you for several months.

Yes, I did.
So did I.
I'm not sure where you're going with the sudden hunger for my attention,
I do not hunger for your attention. This is an example of your being a passive-aggressive deek.
remember I haven't said anything about you or to you for several months.
You're not being honest. You may have made a show of putting me on ignore awhile back, but doing so hasn't kept you from throwing darts my way every now and again.

I liked you when we first engaged on VN. It's difficult to continue doing so since you began expressing your disdain for me. My efforts to not end a sentence with a preposition must grind your gizzard.

[References to Robert Stack's performance in Beavis & Butthead Do America encouraged.]

So did I.

I do not hunger for your attention. This is an example of your being a passive-aggressive deek.

You're not being honest. You may have made a show of putting me on ignore awhile back, but doing so hasn't kept you from throwing darts my way every now and again.

I liked you when we first engaged on VN. It's difficult to continue doing so since you began expressing your disdain for me. My efforts to not end a sentence with a preposition must grind your gizzard.

[References to Robert Stack's performance in Beavis & Butthead Do America encouraged.]

Okay, I'm not going to argue. Youre right about everything. Just tell me how I need to behave so I can make your time here in the Zone more enjoyable.

Okay, I'm not going to argue. Youre right about everything. Just tell me how I need to behave so I can make your time here in the Zone more enjoyable.

You could start by explaining why people like egg McMuffins. I’m baffled by that ****.

I’m sorry, was that question for everyone or just Rusty?

Reactions: 508mikey
You could start by explaining why people like egg McMuffins. I’m baffled by that ****.

I’m sorry, was that question for everyone or just Rusty?

Because the muffin is "healthy" so it justifies eating the egg.

And, its easy to eat while driving. Its like a small sammich.

Why you no like?

Ah, yea, that ain't even a real egg.

You like eggs Benedict?
On those rare occasions I’ve had them I have.
Mostly due to time and skill restraints I just throw eggs in a cast iron skillet and scramble.

If I’m feeling special I throw in some sort of cheese.

Reactions: malinoisvol
I go through stages. Sometimes I'll boil a dozen or so and keep in the fridge for whenever. I like them cold better than warm. With salt and pepper. Yessir!

Reactions: malinoisvol
Deviled eggs. I cannot help but try them. The curried ones I had were actually tasty. What's your take on these, Behr?

Deviled eggs. I cannot help but try them. The curried ones I had were actually tasty. What's your take on these, Behr?

Im something of a deviled egg snob. I've my own notion of what collection of characteristics comprise the average Joe, and I arbitrarily deem others to be outside my parameters for inclusion, acceptance.

Reactions: 508mikey and Souce

VN Store

Back