Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Behr, have you eaten at a restaurant in Chattanooga called Stir?
It is located on Station Street inside the Chattanooga Choo Choo.
Slice and I had our anniversary dinner there. We had some GOOD food!. Obviously prepared by a chef. Just the presentation alone was amazing. I should have taken pics.

Fried green tomatoes with pimento cheese, Salmon, chicken piccata, chocolate pecan bourbon pie and a strawberry sangria or two.

Amazing how much different quality ingredients prepared right tastes!

Reactions: Souce and Behr
Behr, have you eaten at a restaurant in Chattanooga called Stir?
It is located on Station Street inside the Chattanooga Choo Choo.
Slice and I had our anniversary dinner there. We had some GOOD food!. Obviously prepared by a chef. Just the presentation alone was amazing. I should have taken pics.

Fried green tomatoes with pimento cheese, Salmon, chicken piccata, chocolate pecan bourbon pie and a strawberry sangria or two.

Amazing how much different quality ingredients prepared right tastes!

Never eaten there. I think I've only been to Chattanooga once in my adult life, not counting going past it on the way to somewhere.

Yea, it is amazing.

Reactions: Red13
I don’t know if I have had the two together. Well, except for cream cheese on a blueberry bagel.
It all started with my moms blueberry pie. Its Sandra Lee style, but Idgaf, its wonderful. I tried making a "real" one one time and its just not the same. Kind of like the Jell-O brand cheesecake mix.

Reactions: NorCalVol67
I liked it. I like Zac Efron as an actor, and Leslie Mann is my favorite female comedy actresses. Her and Paul Rudd make perfect husband and wife pairs in movies.
Something about her I've always liked

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back