Culinary, Arts, Thread.

@NorCalVol67

Dude, I was so pissed off, but then I got to thinking.

In Supermacy, there was a scene where her and Jason were talking about his training and she was looking at him like she wanted to tell him something about him and her, but then just said "you don't remember, do you". I thought for sure it would be written in that they were together at one time in Ultimatum. Then in Jason Bourne.

So, I may be thinking too hard and hoping about this, but there is no doubt Marie is dead, she done. But I think the way they left it with Nicky, its possible she survived. Lulz, probably not, but I ain't excepting she's dead. There is talk of another and if it is, I think she comes back.

Yeah, that scene in Supremacy stuck out to me both times. I assumed as you that they had been together at some point and that she would eventually tell him or he would remember. I hope there is another and somehow the sharp shooting asset didn't have a perfect shot.

I think I was actually more pissed when they killed Marie. But that is probably because I was not expecting it, but I was half expecting Nicky to be killed, especially as soon as she started downloading the files.

First time using a spoiler.

Reactions: Behr
Its better to watch them in order just because you'll do a little wondering, but its not like other movies where you're completely lost if you don't. The ending was cool huh?

Reactions: malinoisvol
tenor.gif

VN Store

Back