Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I'm gonna trust you and @Orangeredblooded .

But @joevol33 you are gonna need to watch Apollo 13. Watch it with your wife and which ever kids are in your house at the time. Turn off the phones, and take the time to experience this movie.

You're welcome.
I wouldn’t lie. It does have a small gory part, but doesn’t involve any children. It has a great plot twist and turn to it.

It really is a masterpiece. I'd put it at the very top of the list to watch. As in, watch it now, Joe.

Now!

Lordy, makes me want to go get a copy and deliver it to them. I don’t care how many times I’ve seen it, I don’t pass up a opportunity to do so again.

I wouldn’t lie. It does have a small gory part, but doesn’t involve any children. It has a great plot twist and turn to it.
Speaking of gory, they're supposedly making a blood-filled It sequel. Not that It's a great movie, but I always laugh at killer clowns.

Loved the one in Zombieland(which is also supposed to be getting a sequel).

Speaking of gory, they're supposedly making a blood-filled It sequel. Not that It's a great movie, but I always laugh at killer clowns.

The book legit scared the absolute **** out of me. Dammit, that was the scariest thing I've ever read!

Loved Zombieland too. Rule #1 cardio.

I used to like you as a poster, until the mention of damn clowns, even in fun. Lol. Psycho evil looking specks on humanity.

The book legit scared the absolute **** out of me. Dammit, that was the scariest thing I've ever read!

Loved Zombieland too. Rule #1 cardio.
double-tap.jpg

Reactions: vollygirl
I used to like you as a poster, until the mention of damn clowns, even in fun. Lol. Psycho evil looking specks on humanity.
True story, I used to work with a guy that grew up in Chicago and claimed to have gotten a balloon from Pogo the Clown as a child.

That would be serial killer John Wayne Gacy.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
True story, I used to work with a guy that grew up in Chicago and claimed to have gotten a balloon from Pogo the Clown as a child.

That would be serial killer John Wayne Gacy.

I remember him, didn’t know about the Pogo the Clown part. I’ve always detested them, even when it seems irrational.

VN Store

Back