Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I didn't know about Meg Ryan's son being in it and her not, that ruins it. Probably won't watch it now.

I liked Ed Harris in The Abyss. He was good in Gone Baby Gone and A History of Violence too.

I loved The Abyss and was surprised how much I liked Gone Baby Gone.

I've never seen that one, but he is sincerely one of my favorite actors. He's pretty good in any role he plays.

tenor.gif

Top Gun was cheesy, but in a way that mac 'n' cheese can be good. Kelly McGillis and Tom Cruise had no chemistry (Tom's fault), but the supporting cast included Tom Skerritt, Michael Ironside, Meg Ryan, and Anthony Edwards, and they were great. No matter its glaring flaws, Top Gun featured flying scenes with real aircraft, no CGI. They just don't do that anymore. That is why the film truly rocks.

Top Gun was cheesy, but in a way that mac 'n' cheese can be good. Kelly McGillis and Tom Cruise had no chemistry (Tom's fault), but the supporting cast included Tom Skerritt, Michael Ironside, Meg Ryan, and Anthony Edwards, and they were great. No matter its glaring flaws, Top Gun featured flying scenes with real aircraft, no CGI. They just don't do that anymore. That is why the film truly rocks.

I loved Top Gun, can’t wait until #2.

Thank you, Gene Siskel.

Reactions: Tin Man
I guess I'm gonna look for Apollo 13 soon😆. I've also never watched shawhank redemption, or braveheart!

VN Store

Back