Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Hey @Behr

giphy.gif

@hmanvolfan , life treating you good? How’s Jayne?
Her surgery is healing well but she’s on the roller coaster with her respiratory issues. Me, well you know. Getting a CT scan Monday to see if my lung lesions are still held in check since my immunotherapy treatments are suspended because of the pancreatitis.

Her surgery is healing well but she’s on the roller coaster with her respiratory issues. Me, well you know. Getting a CT scan Monday to see if my lung lesions are still held in check since my immunotherapy treatments are suspended because of the pancreatitis.
Goodness. Both of y’all are still in my prayers. Hope your CT scan comes back with good results my friend! Hope the docs get Jayne’s respiratory problems sorted.

Can’t put a like on this, but praying, our own set of prayers. Please let us know, h. I know you will.

Reactions: malinoisvol
I go back to Vandy on the 22nd. Not sure that road trip will cheer me up. If they can do something to fix my back, maybe.

😞, believe me I know, and it gets exhausting, incredibly so, going back and forth, back and forth, with no end In sight. This won’t last forever, just one moment in time.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Praying that you get good news on the CT!

Love you Squirrel. Hope you and yours get good news.

I bought some bologna, cheddar cheese, and banana peppers yesterday. We're going to clean the church in a couple of hours, we all take turns, but after we're having toasted fried bologna sammiches!

VN Store

Back