Ask Behr anything about song lyrics and sweatin with the oldies

Down in Louisiana, where the alligators grow so mean
There lived a girl, that I swear to the world
Made the alligators look tame
Polk salad Annie, polk salad Annie
Everybody said it was a shame
Cause her momma was a workin' on the chain gang

Just remember...Tuna salad without celery is Tuna slop!
aka cat food surprise

My reprehensible recipe:

Drain a decent-sized can of water-packed tuna and dump it in a medium-to-large mixing bowl. (We’re not being foo foo here.) Break it up with a serving fork. Squirt some lemon juice over it if you’re that kind of person

Chop up celery until it looks right (= you get tired of it) and add to bowl

Dice red or green bell pepper, enough to see it when mixed with celery - half a pepper if large, and add to bowl. Or more, what the hey. You want variety in tastes, textures, and colors

Oops, go back in time and start boiling 2-3 eggs

Break up a lot of fresh pecans halves into quarters (yes, to be pedantic, this would be eighths) until you’re tired of this and add to bowl

Add sweet pickle relish, Dukes relish (sandwich spread) and mayo in whatever proportions float your boat. Stir everything together with the afore-mentioned serving fork

If you haven’t forgotten about the eggs and boiled the pan dry, cool the eggs off, peel, and chop into reasonably sized bits. Not tiny things that disappear. Gently stir into the rest so that they don’t fall apart too badly.

Generously shake paprika (note to 12-year-old self: paprika is not the same as cayenne pepper) over top. Go find where the last person hid the Saran Wrap and cover, and stick in the icebox

Turn off the burner you used for the eggs

You’re welcome.

Note: this is my 91-year-old mother’s recipe. If anyone posts snotty commentary (this being the Zone), I will ask her therapists to accelerate her wheelchair skillz so that she can hunt you down and berate you in person. 1558301334425.gif

Reactions: malinoisvol
aka cat food surprise

My reprehensible recipe:

Drain a decent-sized can of water-packed tuna and dump it in a medium-to-large mixing bowl. (We’re not being foo foo here.) Break it up with a serving fork. Squirt some lemon juice over it if you’re that kind of person

Chop up celery until it looks right (= you get tired of it) and add to bowl

Dice red or green bell pepper, enough to see it when mixed with celery - half a pepper if large, and add to bowl. Or more, what the hey. You want variety in tastes, textures, and colors

Oops, go back in time and start boiling 2-3 eggs

Break up a lot of fresh pecans halves into quarters (yes, to be pedantic, this would be eighths) until you’re tired of this and add to bowl

Add sweet pickle relish, Dukes relish (sandwich spread) and mayo in whatever proportions float your boat. Stir everything together with the afore-mentioned serving fork

If you haven’t forgotten about the eggs and boiled the pan dry, cool the eggs off, peel, and chop into reasonably sized bits. Not tiny things that disappear. Gently stir into the rest so that they don’t fall apart too badly.

Generously shake paprika (note to 12-year-old self: paprika is not the same as cayenne pepper) over top. Go find where the last person hid the Saran Wrap and cover, and stick in the icebox

Turn off the burner you used for the eggs

You’re welcome.

Note: this is my 91-year-old mother’s recipe. If anyone posts snotty commentary (this being the Zone), I will ask her therapists to accelerate her wheelchair skillz so that she can hunt you down and berate you in person. View attachment 206143

I do squirt some lemon juice in my tuna salit, so dafuq this mean?

"Squirt some lemon juice over it if you’re that kind of person"

Reactions: joevol33
I do squirt some lemon juice in my tuna salit, so dafuq this mean?

"Squirt some lemon juice over it if you’re that kind of person"
lol

My mother, who since toddlerhood does not eat meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, cheese, or butter (she thinks Triscuits are health food), denies that tuna salad involves fish. So she squirts on the lemon juice.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
lol

My mother, who since toddlerhood does not eat meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, cheese, or butter (she thinks Triscuits are health food), denies that tuna salad involves fish. So she squirts on the lemon juice.
So Im the kind of person that thinks Tuna Salad contains fish? Lol, gotta love moms.

Reactions: VolNExile
My tuna fish salat recipe goes pretty much like every other of my recipes. I always get up early and go to work or, on my days off, feed and walk the dogs. These activities help me build up an appetite. Later in the day, when I get home., I sit down and wait for HBPW to finish making the tuna salad. Then I enjoy.

YW

My tuna fish salat recipe goes pretty much like every other of my recipes. I always get up early and go to work or, on my days off, feed and walk the dogs. These activities help me build up an appetite. Later in the day, when I get home., I sit down and wait for HBPW to finish making the tuna salad. Then I enjoy.

YW
Perfect recipe!

Awesome guitar player, Maddie Rice

maddiecolbertshot.png

Can anyone name this song ? The comments are off so I cant ask the poster of it [VIDEO=]

I tried googling the lyrics, but I can’t decipher the mumbles.

If you know the season # and episode #, see if it’s listed here: https://www.tunefind.com/show/chicago-pd
actually I think its a created video because she did not die & none of that happened in the show -- poster is listed as living in France and thats all I know about that - I tried the closed caption and its all broken up - it would take a real music expert to know it IMO

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back