now there's two trains runnin' - on that line
one train's me, and the other's a friend of mine

Billy Behr got so sad, dejected, put on his hat and start to run
Runnin' down the street yellin' at the top of his lungs
All I want in this life of mine is some good clean fun
All I want in this life and time is some hit and run

Reactions: Souce
3524.jpg

I've listened to this song about 4,000,000 times. LOVE IT! First time I've ever seen the guy singing it.
When I saw a video for the first time, I had to add it to my “I Thought He/She Was Black” file. It’s right up there with the best of old school music. And the horns!

— that sing/shout “My friends wonder is wrong with me” toward the end, goosebumps!

Reactions: malinoisvol
Relax relax relax
I need some information... first
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where it hurts

When I saw a video for the first time, I had to add it to my “I Thought He/She Was Black” file. It’s right up there with the best of old school music. And the horns!

— that sing/shout “My friends wonder is wrong with me” toward the end, goosebumps!
Eggszachery.

Reactions: VolNExile
I don't want anybody else
When I think about you I touch myself😄

* I may have posted this before, but I used to play that song on the jukebox at pizza hut when we'd go there after a baseball game in high school

Reactions: malinoisvol
Fawk you! I used to post them, along with Malin, in the Last Person to post wins thread and you and errybody else has ruined it with stupid post padding chit.

So kiss my Ass.
perfect example is the 2nd and 3rd post of this thread

Yes, the horns! As a former reed man, I luv the horns.

VN Store

Back