Ask Behr anything about anything not related to food

He's a private person but when he feels like it he'll give us a synopsis. He just ain't felt like it yet.
I was going through some personal stuff that really put me in a bad place emotionally & mentally. I just needed some time to step back and reevaluate my life and didn't really have desire to post.

Is that good enough for everyone?!?!

I was going through some personal stuff that really put me in a bad place emotionally & mentally. I just needed some time to step back and reevaluate my life and didn't really have desire to post.

Perfect!!! You want me to smack that nosey bunch around for ya?!?! Da getten on my nerves badgering you like dat!

Reactions: malinoisvol

Been there, but you volunteered to tell us a lil sump sump. You lie like the man with the slick black hair that sold me that Ford.

Just messin, but you cray cray if you think you're not gone get some crap.

you should've broken up with him months ago. we aint judgin!

VN Store

Back