As of Today 1/26, Who is in Your Final Four?

For me, I have Tennessee, Virginia, Duke, and Michigan with Tennessee and UVA in the final.
Virginia looked damn good today, but so did Michigan, last night. I like those 4, also. Michigan St and the Zags are the only other 2 that have a chance, imo, right now. U know u could get a Cinderella, but I would almost guarantee, at least 3 of those 6 will be in Minneapolis

Reactions: RollerVol
Tennessee, Virginia, Michigan St, Gonzaga.

Tennessee and Michigan St in the final.

Agree with vols 30.

Too much depends on the brackets. Someone down in the lower top 25 or just outside usually makes a good run too. I like us, Duke, KY, and I guess Mich St at the moment but I bet some of those teams will be in the same bracket.

This prob. We go 1-1 against Ky in regular season and they put us in the same bracket prob. 1-3 seed for us and them if we each play decent to good rest of the year

Kentucky, Duke, Michigan State, and Virginia

Tennessee makes it to elite 8.

If we get a #1 seed, and a favorable draw, Tennessee can make the Final Four. They can also lose in the Round of 32 again. They have a lot to prove in the big dance and quite frankly, so does Barnes. The Loyola-Chicago game still bothers me. We had no business losing to them.

One thing is for sure, I will be too nervous to watch a minute of it after our first game.

Man, it doesn’t take much for Vol BB fans to turn sour on a team. For some perspective, they should read the forums of Ky, Duke, and other final four picks when they’re struggling with the likes of Syracuse, Alabama, and West Virginia. Apparently no one is deserving of the final four.

The Vols have not looked like a Final Four team the past two weeks.
You sure you want to go back that far? That would cover a road win over Florida and the Arkansas game (we had a 30 point lead at one point) ... I think we are really just talking about the second half of Alabama, Vandy and then the first 10 minutes or so today.

You sure you want to go back that far? That would cover a road win over Florida and the Arkansas game (we had a 30 point lead at one point) ... I think we are really just talking about the second half of Alabama, Vandy and then the first 10 minutes or so today.

Correct, I was speaking moreso back to the bama game. Disagree they looked like a final 4 at any point today.

Too many turnovers. Sloppy play. WVU was just more sloppy. And can’t shoot.

VN Store

Back