As many as 6 bama players may declare

are 1 and 1s more popular?

Depends on who you ask. I like the neutral site games, but they lose their luster when they're against Louisville or Duke. But we get USC in Dallas next year and Miami in ATL in '21. I'm good with that.

Depends on who you ask. I like the neutral site games, but they lose their luster when they're against Louisville or Duke. But we get USC in Dallas next year and Miami in ATL in '21. I'm good with that.
to me as a fan the neutral site game idea is pretty meh.

only helps those fans in the area. but to the rest of us at home, and even most of those at the neutral site not at the game, its the same experience. and getting away from multiple games removes any revenge.

i get scheduling can be difficult, but this doesn't seem to be the answer.

to me as a fan the neutral site game idea is pretty meh.

only helps those fans in the area. but to the rest of us at home, and even most of those at the neutral site not at the game, its the same experience. and getting away from multiple games removes any revenge.

i get scheduling can be difficult, but this doesn't seem to be the answer.

I can see it both ways. I like them because they typically insure better matchups as they aren't scheduled as far out. Plus it provides a bowl game atmosphere to start the season.

And, selfishly, any chance to go to Jerry World or Mercedes Benz Stadium is a chance worth taking.

VN Store

Back