As long as it isn't _________ or ___________i will try and support them

Man see people that would be unhappy with Franklin is about as shocking as anything. But I guess when you considers there’s folks that would be unhappy with kiffin also and it makes sense. bith of those dudes would be home runs. Kiffin would be my no1

Man see people that would be unhappy with Franklin is about as shocking as anything. But I guess when you considers there’s folks that would be unhappy with kiffin also and it makes sense. bith of those dudes would be home runs. Kiffin would be my no1
It’s insane. I have to assume that they’re going based off of their emotions rather than facts. They would both be elite level hires.

Reactions: Vollifer1949
I don’t like Franklin but he would be a great hire. Dykes and any up and comer type of coordinator are the highest on my don’t want list.

Reactions: A.J.
Would everyone be happy if got Sabin from bama? It seems that no one is happy with any thrown out there. It is like ad White said stop with the negative bs that’s going on about a coach. Go ahead and throw darts at me and throw me under the bus that’s fine. But please step back and let the pieces fall were they may and just BACK whom ever our coach is and our beloved vols!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Cormock Mac
I don't want Dykes or Healy, but I will give any coach we hire a chance

I’m not giving Dykes a chance.............unless maybe he turns Tennessee into 90’s Tennessee........by then I’ll be telling everyone how I told everyone what an amazing hire this was.

I’m not giving Dykes a chance.............unless maybe he turns Tennessee into 90’s Tennessee........by then I’ll be telling everyone how I told everyone what an amazing hire this was.
I appreciate the honestly. But yeah, I would have severe doubts that either of those coaches can get the job done. Hiring Arkansas State's current coach would be a better hire than either of those two

VN Store

Back