Article: the rise, fall, and rise of Jeremy Banks.

Good grief, the kid is trying to get his life on the right track and folks on here are questioning whether a picture is staged or not. Banks has admitted his mistake, worked with KPD, has impacted the lives of a few kids along the way, and continues to rehabilitate his image in the public's view as well as CJP and the rest of the team. Can we not all agree to support Banks while he attempts to return to the team? Even if he doesn't return to field he still deserves a second chance at other goals without some on VN being cynical.

I do hope he is allowed to return to the team when athletes report this month . . .

GBO

Are we so sure he even did something stupid? He made some comments that, now in this present time, people who may have condemned him for saying those things about cops and their safety are actually defending people for putting those thoughts and words into action.

Are we so sure he even did something stupid? He made some comments that, now in this present time, people who may have condemned him for saying those things about cops and their safety are actually defending people for putting those thoughts and words into action.
I still dont agree with what he said or how he acted but I am glad he's making better choices

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Been saying he'll be the starter at ILB next season opposite H.T. watch and see!

I'd like to get him back. If he could play at the HT & Crouch level then we would be in great shape w 3 good ILBs. And who knows, maybe Peterson comes on finally. Wow, 90s depth in the crock pot.

I'd like to get him back. If he could play at the HT & Crouch level then we would be in great shape w 3 good ILBs. And who knows, maybe Peterson comes on finally. Wow, 90s depth in the crock pot.

I think Crouch will be the starter at the Jack OLB position (getting the best 11 on the field)

Reactions: 1974Vol
This is TOTALLY off the subject (I guess) but if you have a cell phone PUT THE NUMBER OF THE TDOT TRUCKS IN IT, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A KID driving up and down the interstate. While my daughter was commuting back and forth to college daily that number came in handy several times. That's what the trucks are there for! Glad Jeremy was able to assist this family!

I assume they didn't have a phone because no one had stopped in a couple of hours. I would think if they had a phone they would have called a tow truck. After rereading the Twitter I was probably wrong to assume he fixed the car, it does not say that. Maybe the car is still sitting broken down by the vacuum cleaners. I said that about the Mustang because I worked the whole time I was on the hill, and had to drive an old beater. I don't know that it is his Mustang, but I do know while he was on scholarship he could not have a job. But he does get a stipend.
Go Vols

I have AAA and it's taken a couple hours get a tow. I figured the picture was taken on a phone.

I hope he's learned from his mistake and gets a second chance. He's a hell of a player and we could really use him!

If JB is truly working to get back what he lost by demonstrating heā€™s a changed individual, the last thing he needs is to continue to be persecuted for his reclaiming efforts. He canā€™t go back and change whatā€™s been done, all he can do is repent and move forward. If heā€™s reinstated to the team, great, he can possibly make a positive impact in the life of some of those around him! Some of the greatest roll models became just that from overcoming some form of adversity.

I donā€™t get the total disdain for this kid trying to get his life in order and back on the team. He could have said F it, gone the Juco route, and joined another team without acknowledging or taking responsibility for his own mistakes.

He wants to play for TN and is doing the things he needs to. Why hate on him?

I donā€™t get the total disdain for this kid trying to get his life in order and back on the team. He could have said F it, gone the Juco route, and joined another team without acknowledging or taking responsibility for his own mistakes.

He wants to play for TN and is doing the things he needs to. Why hate on him?
Because we have idiots on here that think they know more and whats better for the team than the Coach, AD, Chancellor, etc.

VN Store

Back