Article about Pruitt (SIAP)

I seen a lot of football and a lot of coaches in my time. Pruitt is good one that does things right. He had an awful mess on his hands when he got here. You'll see.

He loses a lot. Plays the same QB over and over that continues to blow games for us, despite having better on the bench,
Team is still a mess 3 years later, can’t seem to keep a quality staff together, makes dumb game decisions, team is a complete disaster in second half, plays without passion most of the time.
Do I need to go on?
He is far from being a good one.

You really don’t understand how all this works. First financially firing CJP is an impossibility. Second CPF sees eye to eye with CJP and is not going to fire CJP. Third no one is firing CPF. Fourth the football people (not Joe Q. Idiot fan) know its going in the right direction.

Fifth: Haahaahaaahaaahaahahahhahahaa!!!!!!

Thank you for the laughs ala “Fourth”!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Jim Caldwell's record as Lions coach was 36–28, and he was fired after back to back winning seasons. The reasons why they let Him go, and the reasons why they've kept this bum so long, are why they will never be a successful organization.

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
Are you serious? What Tennesse fan would want Urban Whiner. This lost decade was caused by the firing of football coach who shouldn't have been fired and the hiring of Kiffin. At the time I said why are we hiring that punk from the Raiders, who are we Florida? Now we should fire a football coach who doesn't need fired and hire another punk? Why not see if Spurrier wants to make comback?

You would prefer keeping CJP as opposed to a guy who has won everywhere? Every stop?

I dont care fir Urban and dont want to ever have a beer with him...but i want this team to win and if by some miracle he ends up on our sideline...i will be a happy Vol fan.

He loses a lot. Plays the same QB over and over that continues to blow games for us, despite having better on the bench,
Team is still a mess 3 years later, can’t seem to keep a quality staff together, makes dumb game decisions, team is a complete disaster in second half, plays without passion most of the time.
Do I need to go on?
He is far from being a good one.
You’ll see

You would prefer keeping CJP as opposed to a guy who has won everywhere? Every stop?

I dont care fir Urban and dont want to ever have a beer with him...but i want this team to win and if by some miracle he ends up on our sideline...i will be a happy Vol fan.
He’s gator scum.

CJP inherited a culture and talent dumpster fire. That is not changed overnight, it takes three full recruiting cycles. He is fixing that. Think about this, how many player has UT put in League the past three years? One or two a year. GA and AL put 10 a year.
CJPis recruiting at a high level in his first two cycles and you are starting to see the results. We absolutely pushed Auburn’s d-line around Saturday.
As far as qb, he went with what he had. CJP has recruited 1 blue chip qb and he is a freshman with no spring ball, little summer or fall. He’ll start the Florida game. CJP has another blue chipper in next years class. It’s gonna be aight, you’ll see.

I sincerely hope you are right but I lose a little faith every time he starts the same QB.

I do agree that we pushed around an Auburn Dline that is typically very talented (but maybe a little down this year).

Reactions: rikberry31
I sincerely hope you are right but I lose a little faith every time he starts the same QB.

I do agree that we pushed around an Auburn Dline that is typically very talented (but maybe a little down this year).
Still we pushed them around in their house, that’s something.

VN Store

Back