Arky with a tough opener

I don't think they make it past Indiana

Since Kelvin's departure, the Hoosiers haven't been playing great basketball. I think this one's a toss-up (when you factor in Arkansas's inconsistency). With that being said, I'll give a slight lean to the Razorbacks.

The thing about Indiana is that they have as much talent as anybody in the country and if they could make it past Arkansas and then upset UNC, that would make our road much easier to the Final Four.

The thing about Indiana is that they have as much talent as anybody in the country and if they could make it past Arkansas and then upset UNC, that would make our road much easier to the Final Four.

While the Hoosiers tout one of the most lethal 1-2 punches in college basketball (Gordon and White), they're not one of the ten most talented teams in the country right now. Dan Dakich's days are numbered in Bloomington.

The 8-9 games are always fun to watch. I really have no idea who to pick here... should be interesting. I'll say Arkansas, but very close.

Go Hoosiers--- Nice and from West Memphis

So are most Vol fans going to be rooting against other SEC teams in the tourney?

So are most Vol fans going to be rooting against other SEC teams in the tourney?
I'm pulling for the Hogs to get to the Sweet 16, but I should probably mention that I live in Fayetteville.

I'm pulling for the Hogs to get to the Sweet 16, but I should probably mention that I live in Fayetteville.

Sweet 16 is not going to happen. Unless we play like we did against you all in the SEC tourney and even then we probably still lose to UNC.

How hard is it to be a vol fan in Fayetteville? There is a lot of transplanted Vols in Arkansas with their big ole orange T flags and Rocky Top. I have nothing but respect for Vol fans you all are very respectable and nice unlike some of the other fans in the league.

Sweet 16 is not going to happen. Unless we play like we did against you all in the SEC tourney and even then we probably still lose to UNC.

How hard is it to be a vol fan in Fayetteville? There is a lot of transplanted Vols in Arkansas with their big ole orange T flags and Rocky Top. I have nothing but respect for Vol fans you all are very respectable and nice unlike some of the other fans in the league.
I'm still pulling for you to get to the S16.

Had a party at the house to watch the game. Conclusion of the game comes, I proceed to get 114 IMs or emails from my "friends" asking me who won. I enjoy it, but it has some better days and some worse days.

I grew up in a little town called Camden TN...I have been a Vols fan my whole life.....was always a fan of Bobby knight & the Hoosiers,I will be rooting against Kentucky because i just HATE Kentucky!

I know,but still going to root for them....I hope they find a decent coach after this year!
I'm a big Coach Knight fan, so I hope he reaps what he sowed in dismissing Coach Knight. Kelvin Sampson was the culmination of his idiocy and I want it to be hideous for IU. I hope Arky beats them by 50.

yeah Coach Pel said they use to be as hot as any team in the country early this year. They looked for a quick fix and it kinda back fired on them.

As much as we love Coach Pel. I believe he will be in Kentucky blue before you know it especially when BG looks like a big idiot at coaching the Wildcats. Pel's South Alabama team with players he recruited is going to the tournament this year. That is making a statement right there.

yeah Coach Pel said they use to be as hot as any team in the country early this year. They looked for a quick fix and it kinda back fired on them.

As much as we love Coach Pel. I believe he will be in Kentucky blue before you know it especially when BG looks like a big idiot at coaching the Wildcats. Pel's South Alabama team with players he recruited is going to the tournament this year. That is making a statement right there.

Have you seen KY lately?

VN Store

Back