arky defeats the hoosiers

erob3833

Vol in Chitwn
congrats to arky for beating the hoosiers and giving another sec team a win over the big ten!:rock:

with their size and Sonny Weems playing like a man possessed, they might be ugly for UNC.

Indiana's basketball program is in complete disarray. Their effort against Arkansas was atrocious...not only because they lost, it was how they lost. They looked uninterested from the opening tip.

Anyone that says CBP will go to IU is a complete and total jackass.

Indiana's basketball program is in complete disarray. Their effort against Arkansas was atrocious...not only because they lost, it was how they lost. They looked uninterested from the opening tip.

i agree. plus white is a senior, and gordon maybe gone (after last night i think he should stay). plus who knows what the ncaa still has to do with the sampson issues.

uh..... ok..... The same thing was said before Nick Saban went to Alabama and little ole Arky picked up Bobby Petrino.... I don't think a coach knows their next move especially with the kind of money they throw at them these days......

uh..... ok..... The same thing was said before Nick Saban went to Alabama and little ole Arky picked up Bobby Petrino.... I don't think a coach knows their next move especially with the kind of money they throw at them these days......
nobody said anything about Petrino headed to Arky because either nobody knew or nobody cared. However, now that you've gotten your new whore on board, does he know Elliot Spitzer?

nobody said anything about Petrino headed to Arky because either nobody knew or nobody cared. However, now that you've gotten your new whore on board, does he know Elliot Spitzer?

Lots of people cared and we had to listen to all the sportscasters piss and moan about it from Jim Rome to ESPN. Not to mention Arthur Blank crying about it to all the media along with the rest of the FAL-CONvicts. All I know is B. Petrino is 41-9 in his NCAA career and did not have a great NFL experience so wanted to get back into the college ranks we provided him the chance and he took it. The Spitzer quote is nice maybe this should refer to NUTT cause he worked a backdoor deal to remain in the SEC however I do not think he can pimp Ole Miss like he did us.

The way we look at it is if he comes here stays long enough to win us an outright SEC championship and maybe a top 5 national finish then it was worth it. A lot is going into this we are recruiting TEXAS again, Jerry Jones letting us play in his new stadium, and Petrino has the talent to take us from the middle of the SEC pack to a top 2-3 SEC program. It is going to be good to be a hog fan in the next couple of years.

Lots of people cared and we had to listen to all the sportscasters piss and moan about it from Jim Rome to ESPN. Not to mention Arthur Blank crying about it to all the media along with the rest of the FAL-CONvicts. All I know is B. Petrino is 41-9 in his NCAA career and did not have a great NFL experience so wanted to get back into the college ranks we provided him the chance and he took it. The Spitzer quote is nice maybe this should refer to NUTT cause he worked a backdoor deal to remain in the SEC however I do not think he can pimp Ole Miss like he did us.

The way we look at it is if he comes here stays long enough to win us an outright SEC championship and maybe a top 5 national finish then it was worth it. A lot is going into this we are recruiting TEXAS again, Jerry Jones letting us play in his new stadium, and Petrino has the talent to take us from the middle of the SEC pack to a top 2-3 SEC program. It is going to be good to be a hog fan in the next couple of years.
the point was that there was no national media spotlight on Petrino coming to Fayetteville prior to the hire, so it really didn't fit your comment regarding CBP and the Indiana position.

The comparison of the Bobby Petrino situation to CBP going to Indiana is like comparing apples to sewage.

Anyone that is familiar with Bobby Petrino and Nick Saban's habitual job jumping found it as no surprise that they jumped ship...again.

VN Store

Back