Arkansas looking decent

VOL 4 Life 83

Now up 28-27 on auburn, about to win their second straight SEC win. Dare I say we are in for a close one with them?

Ark got screwed.

SEC is brutal. Once you are bad it is near impossible to get yourself out of the hole unless you are a blue blood.

Officials just blatantly screwed Ark.
Yep, they blew the play dead when they shouldn’t have.

Reactions: BUBear
It was a fumble, but once they blew it dead there’s nothing replay can do. No clear recovery was made before the play was blown dead.

It was a fumble, but once they blew it dead there’s nothing replay can do. No clear recovery was made before the play was blown dead.
Exactly. Sucks but is what it is. Auburn has the craziest things happen in their games and I swear they are the luckiest team I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: jaybird_1981

The refs still screwed up the review. They still called it an incomplete pass. It should have been called a fumble without an immediate recovery, and the ball should have been spotted where it came to rest with the clock running. A few extra yards may not have made a difference, but given how Carlson's kicks were drifting right, who knows?

They beat a bad Mississippi State team and played a bad Auburn team close. Wouldn't get too concerned

VN Store

Back