Ark focused on “the team from the East” so much

The Vols are scooping up all of the media and fan attention across the nation. Arkansas is having their normal great season and its hard for them to understand why they are not getting the treatment they have become accustomed to. Its the new baby thing.
Vols have Tony Vitello and the Razorbacks don’t.

I hate to say it, but since I’m a Cardinals fan, the Tennessee/Arkansas dynamic reminds me a bit of seasons in recent history when the Brewers have had good teams and they get criticized by Cardinals players/coaches/fans for being immature or not respecting the game enough.

That old guard vs. young/new guard dynamic is at play, but the main difference is that Arkansas has never won a championship and the Cardinals have done it 11 times. 😎

Arkansas fans would die if Vitello gets a title before Van Horn does. Imagine such immaturity being rewarded with a championship!

I hate to say it, but since I’m a Cardinals fan, the Tennessee/Arkansas dynamic reminds me a bit of seasons in recent history when the Brewers have had good teams and they get criticized by Cardinals players/coaches/fans for being immature or not respecting the game enough.

That old guard vs. young/new guard dynamic is at play, but the main difference is that Arkansas has never won a championship and the Cardinals have done it 11 times. 😎

Arkansas fans would die if Vitello gets a title before Van Horn does. Imagine such immaturity being rewarded with a championship!
Go Cards!

We have to make allowances for them. We have been their surrogate UT, filling in for their hate-on UT, for several years now.

They'll calm down and stop talking about us so much when the Steak show up in the conference.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
When the SEC pitcher of the year is being considered the voters will be so confused on which Vol deserves it most they’ll award it to Connor Nolan from Arkansas.
It could happen, gonna be interesting how all conference voting goes. Trey Lipscomb has been a beast, not to mention other beastsesses like Honcho, Gilbert….do only coaches, writers Vote ? Hope they’re objective across the board

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back