• Arizona

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • Stanford

Votes: 43 52.4%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 16 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m a longtime Stanford fan, so this one is easy.

And if being a longtime fan of Stanford hadn’t been enough, I still would have voted for Stanford because I believe it will haunt CT fans more if the team that put the Huskies out turned out NOT to be the eventual champion.

Who do you hope wins tonight?
No chickens or connies,,I am cool with whomever wins,,,but I think it will Stanford due to the "good enough" factor.,,,if the team feels they have already accomplished more than they were supposed to and the coach can't get one more over-achievement out of em,,,they will cave in early

Reactions: MAD
No chickens or connies,,I am cool with whomever wins,,,but I think it will Stanford due to the "good enough" factor.,,,if the team feels they have already accomplished more than they were supposed to and the coach can't get one more over-achievement out of em,,,they will cave in early
I saw that Arizona and Stanford have already played twice this year, with Stanford winning both games. Does that favor Stanford or Arizona going into this matchup?

Reactions: krichunaka
If Arizona wins, that will just bring on more warm, salty tears from Connecticut thinking how the title could have been theirs.

Plus, maybe we'll get more middle fingers and expletives, this time from tbe dais during the trophy presentation.

I saw that Arizona and Stanford have already played twice this year, with Stanford winning both games. Does that favor Stanford or Arizona going into this matchup?

it is said that one of the hardest things to do in sports is beat a team 3 times in one season,,,let's see if this adage is true

Yes I do. She said she was flipping off all the haters who didn’t give them a chance. But you know Tara could’ve given the finger salute and used some excuse like that as well. And you won’t see Arizona this close again for a long time.

Yes I do. She said she was flipping off all the haters who didn’t give them a chance. But you know Tara could’ve given the finger salute and used some excuse like that as well. And you won’t see Arizona this close again for a long time.

Hahahaha like I said Arizona is going nowhere anytime soon this is just the '22 class and this was BEFORE her run to the final 4

Elite Phoenix post Kennedy Basham has Arizona in her top 6

Arizona's pressing defense kept them in the game but Aari did not play at the same level as she did against Uconn. I think the better team won.

In comparing how Stanford played to the LVS (who want to have a similar style), everything Stanford does is quicker and executed better in terms of the precision of passes into the post, getting into post position. It is the fine details that separate the champs from the also rans.

I was surprised that Arizona hung around as poorly as they shot the ball. Not uncommon for a team who scores a lot from outside to tighten up as the pressure mounts. Regardless, it was an excellent run Arizona fans should be proud of.

Reactions: creekdipper and MAD

VN Store

Back