Arizona Fires Sean Miller

I forgot about Josh Pastner. I could maybe see it. Ironically he didn’t meet expectations at Memphis because he followed in the footsteps of another notorious cheater

Reactions: wmcovol
The lifetime contract is a bit overblown. Yes they gave it to him, but there’s an out, with a reasonable buyout, should they choose to move on from him. The contract was mainly done for recruiting purposes. KU’s recruiting had been suffering the past couple of years because no one knows what Self’s future is.

Or maybe cause the heat is on and Self can’t do the crap he’s done in the past? Strange, but coaches at blue bloods can almost do anything and nothing is done.

Or maybe cause the heat is on and Self can’t do the crap he’s done in the past? Strange, but coaches at blue bloods can almost do anything and nothing is done.
Potential money means more to the NCAA these days than anything else

I doubt Arizona will be interested in Josh Pastner

Pastner has a good situation at GA Tech. Low expectations and a decent program in a good conference. He would be going into a pressure cooker at Arizona, and going back to your alma mater is always a risk because you’re so personally vested. Whoever takes that job will have to navigate serious sanctions.

Reactions: Border Vol
Pastner has a good situation at GA Tech. Low expectations and a decent program in a good conference. He would be going into a pressure cooker at Arizona, and going back to your alma mater is always a risk because you’re so personally vested. Whoever takes that job will have to navigate serious sanctions.
Josh Pastner will be at GT for at least the next 4-5 seasons because they won the ACC Tournament and went to the Big Dance.

VN Store

Back