Arizona Election Audit

You either don't know what "The Gateway Pundit" is ... or you are an idiot.
Oh are you getting offended that someone criticizes the network that is nothing but a mouthpiece for the democrat party? Let me guess. I bet you think Colbert, Kimmel, and The View are news as well.

CNN is complete garbage. And I'm not a Republican or democrat. I am smart enough to know when a news network is nothing but propaganda.

Oh are you getting offended that someone criticizes the network that is nothing but a mouthpiece for the democrat party? Let me guess. I bet you think Colbert, Kimmel, and The View are news as well.

CNN is complete garbage. And I'm not a Republican or democrat. I am smart enough to know when a news network is nothing but propaganda.

Chill. Massive overreach on your part.

Don't think in terms of duality. One can think both CNN and The Gateway Pundit are both trash. Don't limit yourself to tribal thinking.

Chill. Massive overreach on your part.

Don't think in terms of duality. One can think both CNN and The Gateway Pundit are both trash. Don't limit yourself to tribal thinking.
Didn't limit myself to tribal thinking. I've done my proper research and came to the conclusion myself that CNN is nothing but democrat party propaganda and stand by it.

I have also come to the conclusion I will support a Green Party nominee for president before I would a democrat.

Reactions: VolinWayne and AM64
You do a solid job of defending your distrust of large market media. Now can you discuss the validity, reliability, veracity, authority, and professionalism of the sources you provide?

You mean the little guys should dig up some anonymous sources to gain credibility? Otherwise they are just putting out opinion ... like everybody else these days. Actual reporting would be nice, but it died.

Cool rant... now do the Gateway Pundit.

You mean the little guys should dig up some anonymous sources to gain credibility? Otherwise they are just putting out opinion ... like everybody else these days. Actual reporting would be nice, but it died.
Posobiec has used anonymous sources several times, i believe he's affiliated with some of the right-biased "little guys."

I just figured you might have an opinion on the outfit that started this conversation. I notice the comment you replied to doesn't mention CNN.
And I guess you have an opinion on CNN and other outlets who constantly push democrat party propaganda right? If so let's hear it.

You know how I know you're lying about political affiliation? You didn't cut down Fox.

Reactions: lostsheep
There are so many lies to choose from but how about we start with the 2 years of nothing but constant lies about the Russian collusion that have all been proven to have been completely fabricated and made up. Your so called "reliable news" lost all credibility a long time ago. You denying this and your constant pathetic attemps to discredit any news source that doesn't line up with your liberal views has gotten absolutely ridiculous.

After all of the times you have been busted in this thread alone posting false information which you never address. You simply continue repeating the lies... you have lost your ability to question the credibility of any source, person or youtube video.

First of all, I'm not going to waste a lot of my time in back and forth banter with people like you. You are absolutely the most closed-minded poster I have ever met on any forum. Absolutely nothing will ever change your mind no matter what type of evidence is presented. Your opinion is always the only one that ever matters.

My 2nd point is the reason that the likes of Gateway Pundit even exist is because of the simple fact that mainstream media lost all credibility 4 years ago when they quit reporting objectively and their entire objective was to attack Trump and anything he or his base stood for. Your "trusted media sources" is nothing more then poop down the drain to most of us normal Americans. That fact is undeniable if you pay any attention to ratings. (Then again, ratings and size of crowds at rallies is meaningless).

The Gateway Pundit exists because there are a whole lot of dummies out there that don't want the truth. They want something that verifies their unsupported crackpot opinions.

You know how I know you're lying about political affiliation? You didn't cut down Fox.
Don't have to. I was referring to CNN. Let's stick to talking about CNN.

It's funny how you all immediately resort to assuming you know someone's political affiliations when they are critical of certain "preferred" networks.

Guess you missed the post where I said I was not a Republican or a democrat.

Don't have to. I was referring to CNN. Let's stick to talking about CNN.

It's funny how you all immediately resort to assuming you know someone's political affiliations when they are critical of certain "preferred" networks.

Guess you missed the post where I said I was not a Republican or a democrat.

No, I called you a liar.

The Gateway Pundit exists because there are a whole lot of dummies out there that don't want the truth. They want something that verifies their unsupported crackpot opinions.

Sites such as Gateway Pundit on the right and Palmer Report on the left get away with what they do because they include just enough truth to pass the initial sniff test. It's how their adherents can point and say "Show me the lie! Show me the lie!" while the document in question is filled with contortions, insults, and radicalizing speech.

Sites such as Gateway Pundit on the right and Palmer Report on the left get away with what they do because they include just enough truth to pass the initial sniff test. It's how their adherents can point and say "Show me the lie! Show me the lie!" while the document in question is filled with contortions, insults, and radicalizing speech.

I cannot tell you the number of "news" stories (leaning both ways) with lots of links and very official looking sources that when clicked or followed lead nowhere.

After all of the times you have been busted in this thread alone posting false information which you never address. You simply continue repeating the lies... you have lost your ability to question the credibility of any source, person or youtube video.

I don't recall being busted for false information in this thread. Other then the initial canvass report which was corrected most of what I've posted in this thread are reports and updates from the Senate or those involved in the audit. Does it go against your opinion? I'm sure it does. Does that make it false information?? Absolutely not?

Reactions: DonjoVol
I don't recall being busted for false information in this thread. Other then the initial canvass report which was corrected most of what I've posted in this thread are reports and updates from the Senate or those involved in the audit. Does it go against your opinion? I'm sure it does. Does that make it false information?? Absolutely not?

Corrected with more misinformation. There is no validity to the canvassing because it was not done properly. It wasn't random. So, yes it makes the conclusions, which, let's face it is all you care about, invalid.

Corrected with more misinformation. There is no validity to the canvassing because it was not done properly. It wasn't random. So, yes it makes the conclusions, which, let's face it is all you care about, invalid.
Honestly is there any info to be released for this audit that would convince you??? If so specifically what would it be??

VN Store

Back