Arizona at Utah

milohimself

RIP CITY
Nothing else is on. But hey, it's football and it's the only game on.

Anybody wanna watch with me?

I'm already planning to watch bro, I check out the board, grab a beer, and jump back and forth to see what's stirring in Volnation.

I'm watching....Should be an interesting game with Utah having a new coach and all..Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to watch the game tomorrow because I gotta work....I'll be taping though....GO VOLS!!!

I am going to watch it. For primarily the same reason, except I must admitt that I am a little curious to see how Utah does.

I wanna see how Stoops is doing at Arizona. He's actually been building the foundation for a serious team in Tucson, as Arizona recruiting classes are quietly sneaking higher in the top 25 every year.

I pick Zona to win this one. What's your pick?

I really don't have a pick for this game myself (Instinct says Arizona, because of the Utah changes, but I really just don't know the teams well enough, except what I have read in Athlon and SN etc. Besides I really don't care about teams west of Texas :D Just kidding. I really just don't know.

Arizona got screwed out of that turnover...

The Wildcats DBacks are hitting HARD. Wow, I wouldn't be suprised to see one of the Ute WR's ko'd by the end of the first half

No kidding. I like hits. I think Arizona just got cheated again. I take it there is a big difference with their play review than what the SEC is adopting...

ok I am watching it. yall have convinced me to pick football back up.

man my damn t.v. is screwed up and I ain't getting any sound. GOD. well at least the game is close.

This game is still a good one...

27-24 Utes, Arizona has possesion on the 50 with a little under five minutes left inf the fourth

Yeah, this is turning out to be an interesting game. Whodathunkit?

VN Store

Back