Are you rooting for Bruce Pearl?

Are you rooting for Bruce Pearl?

• Total voters
Well my buddy is a TT grad and we will be there tomorrow. I’ll be decked out in VOLS gear and probably getting bizzarre looks, but personally don’t care because the Orange flows though my veins. We’ll be about 10 rows from the floor across form the Tech bench I believe. I would enjoy it more if our boys were there, but you just don’t pass up and opportunity to be at a Final Four. Regarding Auburn winning. I could give 2 squirts of p***, but have always like Bruce’s energy and emotion as it pertains to winning. I hope he does well!

Reactions: FlVols
Bruce winning it would be entertaining for the establishment in CBB that hates him. For me, once Auburn beat Kentucky, I no longer had a rooting interest for them. So I really don't much care who wins at this point, would just like to see the games be entertaining.

He won’t be allowed to. The elites in college b-ball would freaking **** the bed of Pearl won it all. Expect very fortuitous officiating for UVA.

Reactions: crnanancy
All my Auburn buddies absolutely despised Pearl when he was at Tennessee. They told me then that he was the biggest fraud on the planet. Now, they love him like none other.

giphy.gif

The guy did what he did so that he could win for Tennessee! I will always pull for him.

I liked Bruce when he was here. But I don't cheer for Auburn. I am not some dumb hillbilly who thinks Auburn winning makes us "look good" in any way. I will be happy for Bruce on the hand and extending my middle finger at Auburn with the other.
You don’t have to be a dumb hillbilly to want to see Bruce do well. Am I cheering for them? No. Will I be happy for him if he wins one? Yes.

Reactions: FlVols
His little white lies sent us into basketball's abyss for a long, long time. So no, I haven't been a Bruce Pearl fan and can't bring myself to become one now.

Yeah because the coaches that followed him were so great but were just hamstrung..... smh

Yeah, he lied cause a kid ate a bar b que sandwich. The Vols are so much better off now. We do not want to be in the final 4. After all, what Pearl did was so much worse than Jussie Smollett

VN Store

Back