Are you gonna pull for Georgia in playoff?

Are you pulling for Georgia in the playoff

• Yes

Votes: 19 7.5%
  • No

Votes: 236 92.5%

• Total voters
It’s fairly probable that there will be a rematch in title game between Bama and Georgia. Is anybody else kinda rooting for Georgia like me? I’m just so sick of Bama winning this thing every other year it would be nice to see a different champion and to shut the Bammers up. Since 2009 the only SEC teams to win it all other than Bama was Auburn in 2010 and LSU 2019 and they both had magical superstar heisman winning QB’s to do it and take Bama down. Now let me say I’m no Georgia fan but I think they got a decent shot at beating Bama in the rematch but it’s unlikely if they start Bennett again they must go with JT against Michigan which I don’t think will be a easy game either but that Georgia Dline should shut down Michigans run game. Can Kirby finally push the right buttons and make the right adjustments against Bama in his 5th matchup against them? That’s the big question cause he certainly has the talent in spades to win it all. Georgia despite their SEC title game meltdown is still right where any team would love to be in the playoff and controlling their own destiny just win two games and your national champs.
My sons response this morning when I asked him whether he will be pulling for UGA…

919DD605-44E0-4542-BA36-52848DE65D64.jpeg

I'll pull for Georgia against Michigan but it will make me feel dirty. I don't want to hear UM / B1G fans if they win anything important.
I'll pull for either Bama or Cincy in the final though.
Oh and listening to Georgia fans puff up for the next year is better?

I have read all the responses, saw the vote numbers and then still cast a yes vote. From a practical standpoint more money to distribute to all SEC members if both SEC teams are in the big game. If either lose the chorus of negativity next year if two SEC teams are in the running for the playoff games will be deafening and have some logical merit. So my preference is for BAMA to stay where they are at the top and beat GA like a drum in the final game.

Don't want to listen to non p5 chants that a Cincy win would bring either. Not in our best interest. Need to maintain the BIG10 at arm's length provided by OSU losses in these games too. Hate it but got to hold my nose and vote the SEC ticket. I hope UT is relevant in this conversation in a couple of years and gains traction due to SEC dominance. Over and out.

Of course not. My preference is to see Michigan and Harbaugh win it all.... Those idiot fans in Michigan tried to run him off when there was no coach that was an upgrade...... Also seeing meltdown by the Suckeye's would be delightful.

That's
Yet another year where I could care less about the Championship Game...

Though I wouldn't mind seeing the hopes and dreams of Georgia fans dashed once again.

That's the only thing that's going to give me a slight bit of joy in that game is watching UGA roar all the way back to getting a shot for a title and revenge , only to get their asses handed to them again .

Reactions: Vol Farmer
At this point Bama is as good in reality as I was at EA Sports NCAA football. They’re just dominating and winning Heisman trophies with just about every type of skill player.
There are a ton of ways you can sum up their dominance, but the most impressive might be that under Saban, there have only been 3 seasons where Alabama was a non-factor for the national title late in a season - 2007 (his very first season), 2010, and 2019. 3 times in 15 years. It's absolutely absurd.

The perspective of the Alabama fan in their early 20s and younger is so skewed that it'll be impossible for them to cope with a run of 10-2 seasons, much less anything worse than that.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back