Are you an internet addict........

la.lovesorange

Go Vols!!!!!!!
quiz

My results: 69

61-to-80 points:
Uh oh, you are a full-fledged Internet Addict. The Internet is often the controlling factor in your life. You must try to cultivate other activities before it's too late. You should probably seek some early counseling. Wake up and smell reality! :rolleyes: :p

76 for me. I just can't believe I wasn't in the top category. B)

Thats a shock!!!! I thought you would be!! I think I know who will be............ :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Mar 14, 2004 10:00 PM
No way................thats B/S!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :bs:

Seriously! I'm just a post whore...big difference! ;)

I demand a recount! Must have been some loose chads! ;)

Nothwestern State here in La. The ladies bball team is playing Duke in the tournament sometime this week. I just heard it on the news here. That is where hubby went to college. Great school!!!! B)

Oh I get it, you just want to copy me and put another team in your sig. :lol: :lol: :D

:peace2:

That's true. I never had a vols pic. :yikes:

I need to come up with something good for a sig. Maybe that will be my next project.

Your score is 69 points.

How cool is that? I killed two birds with one stone ~ covered the internet thread and the sex topic B)

Seriously though, I thought my score would have been higher because I literally am online a minimum of 9 hours per day, every day ~ but, I can always blame my 'real job' ~ I'm in IT............ :cross:

VN Store

Back