Are we cursed?

I don't believe in curses and Voodoo but, yes, Satan...I mean Saban...I mean ESPN has placed a curse on us. All seriousness set aside, it does seem like anything that can go wrong has and will.

Reactions: Tallman
We fired a Hall of Fame Coach to hire from the bargain bin. Bargain bin choice #1 leaves program in bad spot so we hire another bargain bin hire. Bargain bin hire #2 leaves the program in even a worse spot so we hire Bargain bin guy #3. Bargain Bin Guy #3 leaves the program in even a worse spot so we attempt to hire Bargain Bin guy #4 but the fans revolt leaving the program in even a worse spot. We hire Bargain Bin guy #5 and the program hits rock bottom by losing to GSU....

I wouldn't say we are cursed. We just have some pretty Football stupid incompetent people at the top of the chain.

Haslams
Fulmer
Pruitt
JG

Bench JG and Pruitt could be a great coach.

If Pruitt doesn't he will be a terrible coach and who hired Pruitt? Ohh yea Fulmer.

Haslams. Well everyone knows how bad they are at football.

Money doesn't make you smart. And money doesn't make you good lookin either. But money still keeps idiots around here. And money still buys ugly guys girlfriends.

Money is the sum of all evil.

What happened to our Vols from the 90’s to now that created this misery?

Since Satan Manning is your preferred user name, I'd say odds are we are not only cursed, but totally F****d.

Someone sold their soul in '98 for that MNC and we've been paying for it ever since.

Reactions: JonGrudensAgent
I live in Gullah country. One time this woman I was doing some work for got ticked off and put a root on IN me. I take full responsibility for all of the miseries we've endured.
Did you get a good look at that root..
You still sure it was a woman?

ON OR IN? IT MATTERS!

LSU put a curse on us at the 2001 SEC Championship game. I thought it was funny walking around the stadium before the game listening to the cajuns chanting their voodoo at us, but it's not funny anymore.

seems we could be but we never can get a consensus on who and when...and most importantly...how much longer...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE MOCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back