Are we a tourney team?

I know it's still early, but I was personally impressed how we were able to hang around against Kansas.

Plus, our team seems like a "team". There isn't really a "go to guy" and I think that's working for a favor with team chemistry.

I only see our team progressing and getting better with our defense. Our offense needs some "luckier bounces" but I feel like we could crack top 25 by mid-January.

Thoughts? Or am I just feeling good that I have today off with pay?
The only tourney team we are is an SEC tourney team.. we won't even make the NIT. ..we are bad...god awful bad..

Lies. As your hero says LINK?

And if u found something it wouldn't be more than 1 or 2 morons talking mess.

Who is my hero?

The link was the whole year last year and the couple years before. People said he failed his first year. He had a similar roster as this year and similar expectations. He finished 2nd in conference and won more games than expected. I'll be happy if Tyndall can come close to matching that.

Who is my hero?

The link was the whole year last year and the couple years before. People said he failed his first year. He had a similar roster as this year and similar expectations. He finished 2nd in conference and won more games than expected. I'll be happy if Tyndall can come close to matching that.

Sure you will.

Knowledgeable Vol fans gave him a chance tho. And no matter how many times u guys spew different that won't change..

Last edited:
Who is my hero?

It does not matter he is gone.....let it go.....this roster is not similar as that one was more well rounded....at the end of the previous coach first yr was when we had a ton of our coach washes his hands after going to the bathroom....I'm so glad he is our coach comments. It wasn't till midway through the second year that more than a couple started being critical.

NIT yes with 16 wins
NCAA not a chance with 16 wins.
i am unhappy with the players who walked away from this program when Coach Tyndel was hired. I felt like we had some good players coming back but they walked...

And now we have to rebuild from ground floor. It will take a while. NIT this year will be a success. I want to see the Man-To-Man pressure defense, full court press attacking style of play and today looked like a zone-snooze-fest.

Sure you will.

Knowledgeable Vol fans gave him a chance tho. And no matter how many times u guys spew different that won't change..

Too bad there aren't many knowledgeable fans on here. The smart ones did give him a chance and supported him. There are many who said the first two or even all three years were failures. Let's see if they keep the same standards.

Too bad there aren't many knowledgeable fans on here. The smart ones did give him a chance and supported him. There are many who said the first two or even all three years were failures. Let's see if they keep the same standards.

Why the butthurt over a coach that chose to leave us after three years.....yes fans will be over this coach by the end of yr two if we remain a nit team and struggle....we do to any coach that is here.....have u read the holly warlick stuff?

Failure and disappointments are different in my book. I wouldn't call the fist and even the second yr(to an extent) a failure. But addressing uneducated posterd shouldn't be your guys cause if that makes sense.

Failure and disappointments are different in my book. I wouldn't call the fist and even the second yr(to an extent) a failure. But addressing uneducated posterd shouldn't be your guys cause if that makes sense.

I think people read what they want from posts too.....I think every season that u don't make the tourney is a failure but that does not mean the coach should be fired. I didn't think Zo was building a stable program but had earned a fourth yr in my opinion.

I think people read what they want from posts too.....I think every season that u don't make the tourney is a failure but that does not mean the coach should be fired. I didn't think Zo was building a stable program but had earned a fourth yr in my opinion.

Agree and id Givem 5 if he wanted to be here.

Last yr was a hell of a yr despite underachieving to start.

Agree and id Givem 5 if he wanted to be here.

Last yr was a hell of a yr despite underachieving to start.

Yep he definitely earned the right to prove people wrong but it was choice not too. It depends on how the team did this yr and if his recruiting started to show improvement before I would want to invest a fifth yr.

IMO, I think we finish in the middle (behind Kentucky, Florida, Ole Miss, Arkansas, Vandy and possible Mizzou). I don't think we'll go dancing but believe we have a chance to make the NIT.

VN Store

Back