Archie Manning on Guarantano

I wonder who knows more about the intricacies of playing QB? Archie or Pruitt?

Yeah, We want a HC that doesn't know when his QB holds onto the ball too long. Get a clue. Archie isn't going to throw JG under the bus. But, Pruitt will call JG or any player out for not doing what they are expected and know to do. It is called BEING REAL and TELLING IT HOW IT IS!!! Most seem to like that about CJP. You don't in this situation because CJP said something negative about your beloved QB that did no wrong last year. It was all on the OL. LOL

Last edited:
Classic response when you have been presented something that defeats your views. Cannot answer a question? Well then ask a counter question.

Your opinion doesn't defeat anyones views. It is your opinion, not fact. If Pruitt doesn't know what he has in a QB, Fulmer definitely made a bad hire. But, that isn't the case. Fulmer knows football and hired a great football mind that will be a great HC one day soon!!! CJP will prove to be one of the best minds in college football before his career is done. He knows JG has held the ball too long far too many times. You and others here want to rag everyone else and continually point to the OL for JG's past inadequacies. Was the OL worse than JG was last season? Absolutely! But, it is sickening to see a lot of you posters turn a blind eye to JG's faults and constantly put the OL under a microscope. Both will be better this year. Then, we will see if JG is all we have hoped he would be. I still have my doubts. But, I really hope I am wrong. Because me being wrong means UT probably wins at least 8 games!!!

Last edited:
You said amazeballs. Your credibility just took another hit kid.
Just trying to be as sarcastic as possible without actually having to tell people I am being sarcastic. Figured amazeballs would get the job done. Mission..accomplished?

Peyton to JG: "Do your linemen like you?"
I would love to hear the response to this one!

VN Store

Back