Archery Opener and Vols Game!!

Wrangler95

Who all is going archery hunting Sat morning besides me?I will set the DVR to record College Gameday and probably hunt until 9:00 am and return home to catch the last two hours of Gameday.I will watch football all day like I always do and cant wait for the Vols vs Gators!Good luck to all the bowhunters Sat morning and dont forget to wear your safety harness!!

SoFloVFL

I litterally hooked this guy on a plastic worm a few minutes after taking this picture this afternoon. I decided to cut the line because I wanted to keep my fingers....but the thought crossed my mind to try to pull him in and have some gator tail this weekend. I thought it was fitting given what week it is. I had my Vols gear on too.

Attachments

Alto1

A VOL LEGEND!! DALE JONES
Who all is going archery hunting Sat morning besides me?I will set the DVR to record College Gameday and probably hunt until 9:00 am and return home to catch the last two hours of Gameday.I will watch football all day like I always do and cant wait for the Vols vs Gators!Good luck to all the bowhunters Sat morning and dont forget to wear your safety harness!!
Thought about it but still a little warm for me. I’ll probably try and stick one Monday morning since it will be in the upper 40’s in my neck of the woods.
Gonna play 18 ⛳️ Saturday morning before the game and get my game face on. 🍻
Good luck to you! 👍👍

kcvols1

I litterally hooked this guy on a plastic worm a few minutes after taking this picture this afternoon. I decided to cut the line because I wanted to keep my fingers....but the thought crossed my mind to try to pull him in and have some gator tail this weekend. I thought it was fitting given what week it is. I had my Vols gear on too.
Ahh, Florida!

How big a boy was he?

DuckinVol

If it’s not too windy here I’ll probably squirrel hunt. Last few weeks the only good days I was either in LA duck hunting, Gulfport fishing or had an early zoom call. I need in the squirrel woods. Hope no deer hunters mess up my hunt.

preacherrandy

Oh NOOOOO!!!!! You let the gator off the hook. It's a sign. You've jinxed us. If we lose it will be your fault.

kcvols1

He was probably 4 ft. Unfortunately with them, the bigger they are the heavier their bite....
Shoo, buddy! Big enough to lose a hand to, let alone a finger. On the other hand, that’s enough hide for a pair of loafers. 🤔

Turning him loose was a good decision without a gaffe or gig. I miss Florida sometimes.

VN Store