Arcade 1up Cabinet Collectors

coach12

Anyone else into these? I have the Pac-Man cabinet and plan to buy NBA Jam, Pac-Man 40th anniversary (featuring Galaga). I think these are a great addition to any nerd cave. Surprised no one has started a thread about them already.

I'd love to have some of them. If I had a dedicated man cave or game room I would have some for sure.

I started a thread in January.but anyway, I have 4 of them at this time..pac-man, galaga, centipede and asteroids
Love them

Reactions: coach12
I started a thread in January.but anyway, I have 4 of them at this time..pac-man, galaga, centipede and asteroids
Love them
Nice collection, man! I almost bought MK or TMNT cabinet. The second generation cabinets are supposed to be better buiilt and feature lit marquee. Our gamer dungeon is already pretty full, but I got to buy more of them and I'll figure out where to put them later. My Pac-Man cabinet plays great! The connected play feature on NBA Jam is intriguing too.

Nice collection, man! I almost bought MK or TMNT cabinet. The second generation cabinets are supposed to be better buiilt and feature lit marquee. Our gamer dungeon is already pretty full, but I got to buy more of them and I'll figure out where to put them later. My Pac-Man cabinet plays great! The connected play feature on NBA Jam is intriguing too.

The light up marquee is a no big deal to me..take out the stool and light up marquee and I might get frogger but 500.00 is a little much..understand they will have cheaper version at Walmart after release. From what I understand nba will have “ drop in Internet” meaning you can’t pick who you play against,it’s all random.
But watch for deals the most I have paid for one cabinet is 199.00. Just got centipede last week off of Facebook market place for 130.00

Last edited:
Reactions: coach12

VN Store

Back