'22 AR WR Charles Nimrod (Tennessee signee)

Does it not cheapen the experience for the existing players? You earn the right to walk in the Vol Walk. It shouldn’t be experienced flippantly by unsigned prospects. Leave something for the imagination. When you sign.. you walk.
When they sign we will let them run through the T. We can leave that for their imagination.

Does it not cheapen the experience for the existing players? You earn the right to walk in the Vol Walk. It shouldn’t be experienced flippantly by unsigned prospects. Leave something for the imagination. When you sign.. you walk.
Players want recruits to come to their school. While the Vol Walk is one of the coolest traditions in college football, the fans care more about it than the players actually do. The players are glad to have it as a recruiting tool.

Nimrod had 2 catches for 59 yards and a TD tonight as Bentonville fell to North Little Rock, 24-21.

Chas Nimrod has committed to the University of Tennessee, but his wardrobe hasn't followed suit. "I only have one shirt," said Nimrod. "My mom doesn't let me buy a lot of Tennessee stuff because I'm going to get so much of it when I get there." The Bentonville senior has plenty of time to load up on Volunteers' orange gear. Nimrod will sign his national letter of intent during the early signing period in December and be an early enrollee in January...
PREP FOOTBALL: Bentonville WR Chas Nimrod focused on now, not later

Nimrod had 2 catches for 59 yards and a TD tonight as Bentonville fell to North Little Rock, 24-21.

Chas Nimrod has committed to the University of Tennessee, but his wardrobe hasn't followed suit. "I only have one shirt," said Nimrod. "My mom doesn't let me buy a lot of Tennessee stuff because I'm going to get so much of it when I get there." The Bentonville senior has plenty of time to load up on Volunteers' orange gear. Nimrod will sign his national letter of intent during the early signing period in December and be an early enrollee in January...
PREP FOOTBALL: Bentonville WR Chas Nimrod focused on now, not later
Somebody get this man some gear!

VN Store

Back