'24 AR RB Braylen Russell (Arkansas commit)

Nice size. We need a big thumper in the back field. GBO!

Yeah Peyton Lewis and this kid and we're all set.

Riley, Gibson, and Hill are nice too. Especially Riley.

This Russell kid is going to get faster i believe.

On Tuesday night, Russell released his plans for announcing his commitment. The four-star power back will publicly announce his college decision on July 14th at 6:30 p.m. Central Time at Benton High School.

Russell has been one of Tennessee’s top targets at the position of late, and he was recently on campus.

“I enjoyed watching all the running backs and quarterbacks and defense go at it,” Russell told Volquest earlier this month. “A lot of big runs from the running backs, and they run a lot of gap scheme stuff. I like that. I loved the locker room. I loved spending time with Coach Heup and Coach Mack.”

Getting to see Tennessee practice during the visit allowed him to get a real-time look at just how up-tempo the Vols offense really is.

“It was really different,” Russell said. “On TV, everyone says it’s super fast, but seeing it in person, it’s even faster.”

Russell loved his time in Knoxville during the multi-day unofficial visit, and one thing stood out above the rest.

“The people,” Russell said on this. “If you don’t go to a school where you like the people, then you can be miserable for four years.”

Russell will take an official visit to Tennessee in June, as well as see most of his other suitors before making his public decision.

-VQ

Another running back that will officially visit in June is Braylen Russell. This one feels like the Vols and Arkansas with the Hogs making a strong push because they don’t want to lose one of the best in the state. He will likely know players committed to the home state Hawgs so that will be another factor in our opinion.
-VQ

VN Store

Back