'21 AR DT Tyas Martin

Be nice to land him early like Bailey last year. Seem similarly underrated early on
agreed, and i'd kinda like to land a few big fish earlier this year in general. feel like we could use some momentum and peer recruiting that we kinda missed out a little bit last year....especially in terms of having guys that would come on UOV's fairly regularly.

i don't think that's in the cards though. sounds like a lot of the kids we're in on have timelines that go to the end of summer, end of sr. seaons....so could see us hanging around that 10-13 commit# for most of the cycle again.

agreed, and i'd kinda like to land a few big fish earlier this year in general. feel like we could use some momentum and peer recruiting that we kinda missed out a little bit last year....especially in terms of having guys that would come on UOV's fairly regularly.

i don't think that's in the cards though. sounds like a lot of the kids we're in on have timelines that go to the end of summer, end of sr. seaons....so could see us hanging around that 10-13 commit# for most of the cycle again.
So you are saying a year long May?

Reactions: jakez4ut
Notice right in the middle of the tweet..."Time to attack the camp season."

In other words... we'll name you #1 recruit in Arkansas, but you aren't getting a bump unless you pay to come to our camps.
I seent that too. Made sure to throw that little nugget in there.
GBO!!

VN Store

Back