'20 AR ATH Blayne Toll (Arkansas commit)

This is the type of kid you get on campus and figure it out from there. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him at wide receiver. He reminds me of Matt Jones former Arkansas qb turned wr in the nfl. Hopefully with out the cocaine problem.

Reactions: VolWalker
This is the type of kid you get on campus and figure it out from there. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him at wide receiver. He reminds me of Matt Jones former Arkansas qb turned wr in the nfl. Hopefully with out the cocaine problem.

I agree you just bring him in and go from there. I like players that have played both sides of the ball. It tends to give them an edge in terms of being able to decipher plays more quickly.

I think he's more of a Peyton Hillis. Not near as fast or lanky as Jones was but a lot stronger.

Most Arkansas people I know are very loyal to their state. Difficult pull if he grew up a Hog fan

VN Store

Back