Apparently Free Shoes is working on Taggart's buyout.

RE: that report that FSU's top potential target is Urban, FSU AD to the Talla. Democrat:"If Coach were hit by a bus tomorrow, we would not target CoachMeyer, period. I say that w all due respect to CoachMeyer but we would not target SteveSpurrier either."

Wishful thinking by the AD?.....

THEY R TARGETING URBAN MEYER WITH A BUS!?!?! OMG I CANT EVEN

Reactions: m1al
Idiots to not consider him. UT would take him in a heart beat. Even a Saban or whoever from a rival we would take to win.

fswho? they are at most #4 in fl.
You're being a prisoner of the moment because they've been bad for the last 3 years and Florida is relatively a lot better than them right now. Florida appears to have gotten straight under Mullen, Miami looks aimless, UCF is good but resource-constrained and not in a P5, and FSU is downright bad at the moment. FSU also has the most recent national title among those schools and a good pedigree. FSU will be back, and is not the #4 program in the state, but Taggart might not be the guy to take them there.

Reactions: peaygolf
So they can pursue Urban Meyer, according to their 247 people...I seriously doubt they could swing that logistically, but it would be scary as all hell if they do.

As a life long gator hater, I'd be all for Urban to FSU. Wish him all the luck in the world down there.

VN Store

Back