Anything in college careers that put Levis and Richardson…

I thought the Browns traded away all their first round picks for like a decade to get Watson?

I think both are busts in the end. I will say though Richardson is raw so maybe there’s some hope there. Usually potential though gets GMs and/or coaches fired.

Its getting to the point where I don't know if everyone else ("draft experts", scouts) sees something I don't or if they are just so infatuated with physical attributes that its clouded their ability to see straight. Richardson put up amazing numbers which alone makes him worth a mid-round pick (a la Malik Willis) but now I am seeing him listed in some mocks as the #1 overall pick?!?! I know I'm not the only one who watched the passing part of the combine where Richardson never came close to receivers running out routes. Although his deep ball is pretty, he was erratic on the passes that require passing skills.

On another note, I have had and will continue to have my doubts about any QB from Ohio State but C.J. Stroud made everything look easy. He was smooth and polished. I also think Aidan O'Connell threw really well. He is definitely worth a look in the mid-rounds.

Reactions: orange blossom
Its getting to the point where I don't know if everyone else ("draft experts", scouts) sees something I don't or if they are just so infatuated with physical attributes that its clouded their ability to see straight. Richardson put up amazing numbers which alone makes him worth a mid-round pick (a la Malik Willis) but now I am seeing him listed in some mocks as the #1 overall pick?!?! I know I'm not the only one who watched the passing part of the combine where Richardson never came close to receivers running out routes. Although his deep ball is pretty, he was erratic on the passes that require passing skills.

On another note, I have had and will continue to have my doubts about any QB from Ohio State but C.J. Stroud made everything look easy. He was smooth and polished. I also think Aidan O'Connell threw really well. He is definitely worth a look in the mid-rounds.

I have no doubt about Justin Fields at all..... Has the worst offense in the NFL to work with so what does he do.... did it with his legs and was one of the leading rushers in the NFL. If he gets any help at all he'll be awesome because he is a very good passer.

VN Store

Back