Anything Can Happen - 2021 Edition

vol66

GBO!!!
Staff member
What a season? Win the East over a rain out. Win 50 games. Walk off grand slams, dongs, dingers, orbit, re-entry. Hosting a super and getting to Omaha!

Thank you to the players, you have paved the road for everyone that follows. Thanks coaches for steering us in the right direction. Fans, thank you too, for showing up when we needed ya.

Hell of a run, most fun I have ever had following sports and that’s saying something.

Now…

We got close, pretty damn close, magical chemistry helped, but…

Now we need the Admin to get this done. You can do it, need to do it. Sexton, you are a UT Alum, I know you got a job to do but for the love of all things holy, please, let us have this one thing, please!!!

The team and coaches #crashedtheparty!

Now the admin needs to make sure…

He. Ain’t. Leaving.

GBO!!!

Just for a second…a few years ago…you could not watch or stream a UT baseball game, some folks couldn’t even listen to it, they relied on this place to get baseball info…

I ain’t talkin 20 years ago here…

This is doable.

FWIW, I keep hearing there is a very lucrative package on the table ready for him. I know zero facts and am not an insider at all. Up until yesterday morning, I hadn't heard squat about any contract extensions/updates, etc. As of this morning (so within last 24 hours), I've heard/read about four different places at this point that significant contract upgrades are in progress. Example...Trey Wallace had an article out last night that said the package is there. Pretty sure I heard on SportsAnimal this morning that donors are ponying up to make him one of the top 5 paid coaches in all of college baseball. All they (admin) are waiting on is working through the drafts of the stadium upgrades and getting CTV's inputs and requirements. Again, I realize this is like 5 million other people out there with hearsay but I feel fairly confident that UT will step up to retain him. If not, UT will look dumber than ever and this AD will have more than egg on his face for not doing what is needed to retain him. Hint: it's brown and stinks.

Just for a second…a few years ago…you could not watch or stream a UT baseball game, some folks couldn’t even listen to it, they relied on this place to get baseball info…

I ain’t talkin 20 years ago here…

This is doable.

Your play by play was awesome back then as was your smoke signal calls.

Reactions: StarRaider and txbo
Jayson Swain said on The Swain Event that Tennessee has an offer and package on the table that would make CV the highest paid college baseball coach in America, staff raises, and a substantial amount for LNS upgrades.

I am confident that Tennessee is doing all it can to retain CV.

Jayson Swain said on The Swain Event that Tennessee has an offer and package on the table that would make CV the highest paid college baseball coach in America, staff raises, and a substantial amount for LNS upgrades.

I am confident that Tennessee is doing all can to retain CV.

LFG!!!! We couldn’t win in in Omaha, but we can sure as hell win back in Knoxville! Fight for Tony!

Everyday is gameday until we land him!!!

VN Store

Back