Anyone watch the Duke/UCF finish? UCF had at least 4 chances to put Duke away in the last minute

Jersey Moonshine

and gagged on every single one of them including a 2-on-1 fast break where they screwed up an alley-oop and then on an uncontested put back with 1 second to go. Missed. Just unbelievable!

RJ Barrett pushed off on the missed free throw

Both Duke players channeled their OL mentality and drove the UCF players deeper under the basket. No way they could have secured the ball. Lots of contact but I'm sure if it were the other way, it still would have been a no call.:rolleyes:

CBS describes the shot clock review as a controversial call that went against Dook but not a word about 3 or 4 questionable calls in Dook's favor down the stretch. Definitely a corrupt sport. Zion stays alive to enhance the ratings and sweeten up the advertising revenue.

I was really pulling for UCF there, but the basketball gods do not look kindly on any team that plays the chosen ones.

Reactions: feathersax
I’m going to criticizeDuke as if they are UT....how do they barley beat a crappy team and expect to do anything..coach k got outcoached today and we got lucky.....no way we make it out of the 16, we don’t even deserve to be there after today

I’m going to criticizeDuke as if they are UT....how do they barley beat a crappy team and expect to do anything..coach k got outcoached today and we got lucky.....no way we make it out of the 16, we don’t even deserve to be there after today

Lol, sure.

Duke literally fouled for the entire last 3 minutes of the game and got away with it. Most crooked and corrupt sport on the planet = NCAA basketball
You are spot on correct , refs know who is supposed win if team can't do they finish for them , I.E Kensuckey , Puke , both Michigans ya'll know the rest
GO VOLS...…...………….

I don't know. If they wanted Duke to win so bad it wouldn't have been that close. If that ball goes in at the end...Duke loses and it would have stuck. Just bad luck it didn't go in. Or...they woulda called offensive foul or something on UCF player on last second shot. Which they didn't.

Reactions: vols33 and Pappy

VN Store

Back