Anyone use a PDA?

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I have a Palm that I use daily. Any other VolNation'ers use a pda? (I admit it, I am bored)

Do you travel alot with you job, freak? I find alot of folks that purchase those travel quite a bit, or at least do alot of travelling in their vehicle each work day.

I don't travel a lot in the traditional sense but I spend a lot of time in my car "traveling" around town.

Makes sense. My job and lifestyle doesn't require me to be connected all the time. Hell, I don't even answer my cell phone half the time, or use most of the features that it provides. And work for a cell phone company. LOL

Of course, I just get tired of talking to people all day long.

I have one but I find that I use it in spurts - won't touch it for two weeks, then use it every day for two weeks... I keep looking at the Blackberry devices, but even with them, you still have to carry a cell phone. I need something w/ web/email access, a telephone, and the organizing functions of a PDA all in one unit.

Orangetd88 - you sell anything like that?

Originally posted by orangetd88@Apr 13, 2004 2:09 PM
Makes sense. My job and lifestyle doesn't require me to be connected all the time. Hell, I don't even answer my cell phone half the time, or use most of the features that it provides. And work for a cell phone company. LOL

Of course, I just get tired of talking to people all day long.

I guess I know who to call about switching my cell phone plan. :D

Gatorhater the Blackberry will do all of those things but I don't like the calendar/to do functions as well as the palm. The BB will sync with your Outlook though.

I don't have one...but we have a guy at GatorSports that posts from ball games with his...he goes no where without it! :eek:

Yeah, the Blackberry will do all of those things. The 7280 is the nicest model that we offer here.

VN Store

Back