Anyone selling UF/TN tickets?

Tickets have come down about $50 today on Ticketmaster. Might continue to see some more downward pressure if people hold out
Remember the '99 Fiesta Bowl when tickets were going for $500, then prices began dropping rapidly. ASU students were selling tickets outside that stadium on game day for $25.

A lot of season holders like myself have lost our ass for many years giving tickets away, I can’t blame those for recouping loses over the years, I will be at Florida but my bama tickets will go for 3x face value because I have lost thousands in the past few years giving them away
I totally understand your pain. The last 10 or so years have been rough. Get your money

Remember the '99 Fiesta Bowl when tickets were going for $500, then prices began dropping rapidly. ASU students were selling tickets outside that stadium on game day for $25.
Don’t believe anyone gonna find tickets for $25 for this game. This is one of the most expensive games I can recall for a regular season.

If there is an abundance of tickets on the street, prices will eventually go down. However, if there are a limited # scalpers can name their price. Unfortunately, as hot as this ticket is, I don't believe there will be many on the street. Better bring your wallet packed full of cash if picking some up off the street. Just my opinion. We will see in a couple days

And with the price gouging going on I hope a lot of them are eaten now.

And I hope you enjoy the game from your couch.

You might want to keep the volume down, with all the excitement of GameDay and all the hoopla it's gonna be electric and loud, probably louder and more electric than any game in years.

God Bless Josh Heupel

Last edited:
Reactions: Titan05
And I hope you enjoy the game from your couch.

You might want to keep the volume down, with all the excitement of GameDay and all the hoopla it's gonna be electric and loud, probably louder and more electric than any game in years.

God Bless Josh Heupel
Ok and? Still doesn't come close to justifying people asking the price of a vacation somewhere for tickets.
The problem isn't people trying to make a profit, it's people asking 4 and 5 x trying to pay for their season tickets off one game. Jacking prices up to the price of a mortgage payment or small family vacation. There isn't anywhere near that much value in these tickets.
And it has nothing to do with not being able to pay these prices, it's the justification of paying it when there are plenty of other things I can spend that money on and get more value out of.

Last edited:
Value is determined by demand. Obviously there is a lot of demand for this game. It's simple really, like any purchase we ever make. If we feel it's worth our $ for the product, we buy it. If we don't, we walk away and let someone else have it that values that product enough to pay whatever the asking price is. As owners of the product(tickets) they have a right to ask whatever price they see fit. As buyers, we choose whether or not to pay those prices

Value is determined by demand. Obviously there is a lot of demand for this game. It's simple really, like any purchase we ever make. If we feel it's worth our $ for the product, we buy it. If we don't, we walk away and let someone else have it that values that product enough to pay whatever the asking price is. As owners of the product(tickets) they have a right to ask whatever price they see fit. As buyers, we choose whether or not to pay those prices
Which is fine, it's just frustrating for those of is who want to be there, and have been in the stadium for plenty of ass whippings to get priced out of attending when the team is better.

I just sold a lower ticket under cover with jumbotron view for $312.50 and a hotdog. Really, look in the Bid For My Tix thread.

It's more than I paid, sure......but you exaggerating and blowing things out of proportion make you look like a scorned ex wife. It's unbecoming and trite.

If your mortgage or your family vacation is less than that, well I should have said to enjoy the game from your trailer and it will be more exciting and electric than the family trip to Chicky Cheeze,,,,,but hey, I hear the playground is great for the step kids.

Have a good day sir, and God Bless Josh Heupel

I just sold a lower ticket under cover with jumbotron view for $312.50 and a hotdog. Really, look in the Bid For My Tix thread.

It's more than I paid, sure......but you exaggerating and blowing things out of proportion make you look like a scorned ex wife. It's unbecoming and trite.

If your mortgage or your family vacation is less than that, well I should have said to enjoy the game from your trailer and it will be more exciting and electric than the family trip to Chicky Cheeze,,,,,but hey, I hear the playground is great for the step kids.

Have a good day sir, and God Bless Josh Heupel
Key word one. Tell me how much that is for someone who needs multiple.

I bought a single last week from someone on this board for face value last week. That’s how it should be done on here.
100%. I can make a profit off something else. Not off fellow Vol fans, no matter what your argument is about “inflation” and “that’s just how it is now”. Heck there’s a bunch of cross dressers and all kinds of stuff nowadays but I ain’t accepting that’s just how it is. It’s still wrong lol. The right way is the right way.

100%. I can make a profit off something else. Not off fellow Vol fans, no matter what your argument is about “inflation” and “that’s just how it is now”. Heck there’s a bunch of cross dressers and all kinds of stuff nowadays but I ain’t accepting that’s just how it is. It’s still wrong lol. The right way is the right way.
Facts. Blocking Vol fans that will get in there and get rowdy because you wanna get rich isn't the right way.

Last edited:
Facts. Blocking Vol fans that will get in their and get rowdy because you wanna get rich isn't the right way.
And by no means am I saying everyone is strictly trying to profit. I understand value fluctuates with demand and with a capped supply (especially for games like this), the prices are going to be more. But if I’m gonna pay $400-$500, I better be on the sideline in the lower bowl with a perfect view. That’s value to me. Others may disagree but there are quite a few out there that have their brain wrapped around those $$ signs and they won’t bite no matter who you are until they get what they want.

Reactions: NO SIR EEE
I really find it interesting for people to be complaining about ticket prices. Those of you who are complaining you have the same opportunity to get season tickets as everyone else. If you don't want to pay the price just watch it at home and stop hating on those with tickets for sell.... GROW UP

Facts. Blocking Vol fans that will get in there and get rowdy because you wanna get rich isn't the right way.
I have a lower lever ticket im trying to sell now for $200 less than tickets are going for in same section on Stubhub, Ticketmaster and Vivid. If anyone needs a single I have one and compared to the prices right now it’s very reasonable. I’ll even be willing to trade a parking pass for this ticket.

I really find it interesting for people to be complaining about ticket prices. Those of you who are complaining you have the same opportunity to get season tickets as everyone else. If you don't want to pay the price just watch it at home and stop hating on those with tickets for sell.... GROW UP
If I would have had the job that I have now when season tickets went on sale, then I would have bought them. I was on call 24/7 in the medical field and now I'm off every weekend. I don't care that season ticket holders are getting money back while we are 3-0. It's okay to make money while you can and it's okay for others to complain about super high prices. At the end of the day we all love the Vols and want a Natty in Knoxville.

VN Store

Back