Anyone read KNS story on JG today?

It’s a subscription only article by Adams about Guarantanos expected improvement in his final season.

I am not a KNS or an Adams fan, I don't mind a few jabs here and there from the local paper when things are Butch Bad, but KNS has never come across to me as a UT Friendly paper...........jmo.

Reactions: Bennessee01
I am not a KNS or an Adams fan, I don't mind a few jabs here and there from the local paper when things are Butch Bad, but KNS has never come across to me as a UT Friendly paper...........jmo.
It's funny how in the 90s they were my source for most Vols news. Now I can't remember the last time I even noticed that they existed. They got completely left in the dust by the internet.

It's funny how in the 90s they were my source for most Vols news. Now I can't remember the last time I even noticed that they existed. They got completely left in the dust by the internet.

Agree, in my opinion; John Adams is so butt hurt that he doesn't have access to UT, and he has made it his mission to bring only the negative out of UT Sports.

I don’t read anything from the Knoxville News Sentinel because of Adams.
Canceled my subscription years ago and told them then I wouldn’t purchase their paper anymore because of the negative portrayal of Tennessee Athletics.

Wonder which posters will end up sniping at each other in this thread and what they’ll post? 🤔
We’ll discover that Adams “is an expert and ALL the other experts agree with him!” 😉

Volnation at its finest right her boys... At its very finest....

I remember several years ago Tyler Bray got into some legal trouble for chunking beer bottles at cars in the parking lot of an apartment building.

One of our fine posters said " thank God it was not Simms or all of the windows would be broken "

I laughed till I hurt after reading it.

Sensing a strong lack of intellect in your post. It’s fallacious and not funny. Bray wasn’t throwing anything at cars. He was throwing them into a garbage dumpster. Big difference.

That comment brings back memories of planes flying over Neyland dragging "Junk the Journal" banners.

Can't remember what exactly stirred it up, but there was a major beef in the late 1980's with the UT coverage from the now defunct Knoxville Journal

I don’t read anything from the Knoxville News Sentinel because of Adams.
Canceled my subscription years ago and told them then I wouldn’t purchase their paper anymore because of the negative portrayal of Tennessee Athletics.

What's a newspaper?

Reactions: tennrich1
Now, if my knee and back were ok.......:rolleyes:

Ugh....Hopefully you can get those issues worked out. (Stretch) We played Lost Tree last Saturday. As I walked up to the bag drop, I saw an older gentleman wearing sunglasses sitting in a cart. I did a double take...It was Jack Nicklaus. I spoke with him for a few minutes and he seems to have recovered completely from COVID...Thank goodness. He’s an incredible person. NOW....back to football before I get banned..😎

Last edited:
Reactions: peaygolf
Annual tradition for what seems the past 8-9 years.
I know I'm old and my mind isn't what it once was....But I can't remember when he wasn't here.

Like that Bama kicker years ago, Proctor. I know he had to have been at Bama at least 9 years and beat us at least 8 of them. Probably injured the other game.:)

I know that Adams is hated.
I didn’t link and I won’t pay to read articles behind a pay wall.
Just wondered if there was anything new in the article or just speculation and stuff we already know about JG. Warrior in practice but doesn’t translate to Saturday’s.

I'm just messing with ya. About 75% can't stand that weasel around here, but it's a free country. Plus KNS needs all the help it can get before that place off I40 becomes a flee market.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back